Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

BillyShears said:
Danamy said:
Just got back and knew i shouldn't of logged on here......unfuckingbelievable!!

fuckitman.gif

You just knew who the loudest moaners were going to be too. So predictable. Anyway better they all get it out of their system whilst they have the chance. I don't expect we'll see too many more away performances like that ...

Based on??

Cardiff City fan signing in.

You guys need to get a reality check, the touch and vision of some of your players is light years away from most clubs players.

You caught us on a sunny day in August, with a split set of fans (rebrand) who all remembered what at essence we are, Cardiff City. We had our day in the front of the world against one of worlds most formidable teams.

We just taught your very clever manager a lesson about the premier league, I doubt he will take even Palace lightly after today

Speaking as a normal football fan, I hope you win the league. Be assured we hate Chelsea with a passion and doesn't the world hate united ?

BillyShears said:
NoahCity said:
BillyShears said:
You just knew who the loudest moaners were going to be too. So predictable. Anyway better they all get it out of their system whilst they have the chance. I don't expect we'll see too many more away performances like that ...
What make you so sure?

Because Pellegrini's had the players for roughly seven weeks. I daresay he'll need just a tiny bit more time, especially when you consider he's managed them in only two competitive games. It's not really a huge leap for me to assume that things will change for the better as the manager gets to know his players, their limitations, their strengths etc. Plus it's a particularly difficult moment with Vinny, Micah, and Nastasic out at the very time we're looking for a centre half anyway because we're short having sold Toure. On top of that you've got three glaring individual mistakes from the usually reliable Zaba.

Definitely some room for criticism of Txiki and co for not having moved for a centre half sooner, but then no one's perfect. But beyond that all the whining is mostly from those who just miss their Italian hero. It's all sadly very transparent and predictable as I said.

How many games would you say we can afford to lose this year Bill, and still win the league?

Pellegrini does not have the luxury of sorting it out over the next say 10 games with 2 or 3 more defeats in there, or the title is gone.

It might be unreasonable to expect Pellegrini to get things perfect straight away - actually it is unreasonable. But the reality is, he has to. We cannot afford slip ups like this against Cardiff, 2nd game or 38th game makes no difference. Lose more than a couple of these and we are fucked.

Bluebird67 said:

You guys need to get a reality check, the touch and vision of some of your players is light years away from most clubs players.

You caught us on a sunny day in August, with a split set of fans (rebrand) who all remembered what at essence we are, Cardiff City. We had our day in the front of the world against one of worlds most formidable teams.

We just taught your very clever manager a lesson about the premier league, I doubt he will take even Palace lightly after today

Speaking as a normal football fan, I hope you win the league. Be assured we hate Chelsea with a passion and doesn't the world hate united ?
I don't think the manager took you lightly. It's not really in his nature. The players on the other hand...

Bluebird67 said:

Thanks for the post mate.

Your team did you proud today and you thoroughly deserved the 3 points, sadly.

Chippy_boy said:
BillyShears said:
NoahCity said:
What make you so sure?

Because Pellegrini's had the players for roughly seven weeks. I daresay he'll need just a tiny bit more time, especially when you consider he's managed them in only two competitive games. It's not really a huge leap for me to assume that things will change for the better as the manager gets to know his players, their limitations, their strengths etc. Plus it's a particularly difficult moment with Vinny, Micah, and Nastasic out at the very time we're looking for a centre half anyway because we're short having sold Toure. On top of that you've got three glaring individual mistakes from the usually reliable Zaba.

Definitely some room for criticism of Txiki and co for not having moved for a centre half sooner, but then no one's perfect. But beyond that all the whining is mostly from those who just miss their Italian hero. It's all sadly very transparent and predictable as I said.

How many games would you say we can afford to lose this year Bill, and still win the league?

Pellegrini does not have the luxury of sorting it out over the next say 10 games with 2 or 3 more defeats in there, or the title is gone.

It might be unreasonable to expect Pellegrini to get things perfect straight away - actually it is unreasonable. But the reality is, he has to. We cannot afford slip ups like this against Cardiff, 2nd game or 38th game makes no difference. Lose more than a couple of these and we are fucked.

Nobody will go the season undefeated, so I don't think we threw away the title today ... it's a hard league to call right now in terms of how many points will win it.

In terms of getting things right, you're right Pellegrini will have little room for error. But he will have some room. Tonight he used a little of the room. That's the reality when the league is as competitive as it is.

However anyone who thinks Mourinho, Moyes, AVB, and Wenger won't have similar days is deluding themselves. We saw a lot of what was wrong last season, particularly in terms of tempo and movement, tonight. The manager's job is to address that forthwith. I fully expect him to do it. No worries.

BillyShears said:

Definitely some room for criticism of Txiki and co for not having moved for a centre half sooner, but then no one's perfect.

Once more, I will have to agree with you.

Some people seem to think Pellegrini has had long enough to make a smooth transition from Mancini's way to his; that he has had long enough to change the mindset of every player but I don't. Old habits die hard and it always seems to be the bad ones that are more persistent than the good. I think that the players still have a mental hurdle to overcome when teams park the bus at their own grounds.

Citizen in Pakistan said:
Pablo1 said:
As much as we need a cb we also need a quality left back,clichy going forward is absoulute shit,I can't remember him providing even one assist for us
Then you haven't been watching us very long..

Can u tell me when exactly did that happen?I,ll b very interested to knw the answer

Wolves away. One of the passes of the season

chaddblue said:
Pablo1 said:
Then you haven't been watching us very long..

Can u tell me when exactly did that happen?I,ll b very interested to knw the answer

Wolves away. One of the passes of the season

And most vital. We needed to win

That said, it was the season before last.................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.