Cardiff vs Swansea in the Premier League

Pride_In_Battle said:
Pigeonho said:
Blues going away will have a belting piss up there next season. Stay at the Etap which is on Atlantic Wharf and make a night of it. There's a top pub right on the quayside there.

Indeed there is! The Wharf, which I can see from my balcony. Good food, staff are great and prices are top notch. Lovely sitting outside on a summer's day there

Living in Cardiff now, one of the best cities in Britain. I'm sure blues who came to watch the TNS game in the Mill stad would agree.

Personally believe the FA cup semis should be played in the millenium stadium. It's obvious the city can cope and they have had little thanks for helping out the FA when Wembley took an age (and a fortune) to build.

I have no problem whatsoever with anyone coming in to the Prem who has worked their way up from the Bottom. The only problem I have is when people talk about those two bastards from Scotland trying to jump in at Championship level.

Benarbia_is_god said:
Pride_In_Battle said:
Pigeonho said:
Blues going away will have a belting piss up there next season. Stay at the Etap which is on Atlantic Wharf and make a night of it. There's a top pub right on the quayside there.

Indeed there is! The Wharf, which I can see from my balcony. Good food, staff are great and prices are top notch. Lovely sitting outside on a summer's day there

Living in Cardiff now, one of the best cities in Britain. I'm sure blues who came to watch the TNS game in the Mill stad would agree.

Personally believe the FA cup semis should be played in the millenium stadium. It's obvious the city can cope and they have had little thanks for helping out the FA when Wembley took an age (and a fortune) to build.

I think they'll always be played at Wembley because the amount of money that Stadium cost to build. They need to recoup it somehow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.