Cardiff vs Swansea in the Premier League

not my video but i love the reaction of Mcnaughton as hes hoisted up. hes been here 7 years and is a cult hero, much like zaba. doesnt make the headlines but gives 100% every game.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4LjVRRY2z4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4LjVRRY2z4</a>

Huge congratulations to Cardiff city...Enjoy the ride.

I for one am delighted that a proper team with proper fans will sell out there away allocations at city unlike most this season...

A proper team with some pwoper nawtyyyyyy geezers but on a serious note..Enjoy

bluerichie said:
Benarbia_is_god said:
mick10 said:
Got a mate from Cardiff (a Cardiff fan), and do they hate Swansea? Oh F**k they don't half!!
What's the Jack thing all about??

Loads of hatred! So many Swansea fans have come out of the woodwork over the past couple of years. In school they all used to take the piss because I supported City and they all supported United/Liverpool.

People from Swansea are called Jacks not just the team.
Swansea Jack was a dog who rescued loads of blokes from the sea, a real hero dog.
Cardiff could have done with him a few years ago when the Swansea fans chased about 20 of them into the sea, they were up to their chins, could have gone shit shaped though.
All the charity shops are filling up with all things scum, chelski and dippers as local Swansea lads have decided to drop their "second" team!! and are ditching the evidence now that it seems they will stay in the prem.

A few years ago? It was 1988 and it was a a handful of mid to late teens from Port Talbot who got chased into Swansea bay up to their shins. I know this for certain because I know one of them. Some of the accounts I've heard down the years have had the RNLI rescuing them off the coast of Somerset.

Howling Wolf said:
Well done bluebirds. It is almost surreal thinking they will be in the premiership, I don't think I even considered this a possibility when I was a kid watching them in the lower divisions. I'm sure there was a time when I was really young, late eighties when Cardiff played home games without a crowd as they couldn't afford to pay the police, can anyone confirm this? Loyal fans, will bring a great support to the etihad. Proud to be from the 'diff.

Your not too far off the mark. Cardiff owed SWP ( that's the cops not the player) lots of dough for policing games and they threatened to refuse to give a safety certificate to home games meaning no game could go ahead. They got their cash in the end 'cos they're the biggest gang in town.

Dunraven said:
[

Some of the accounts I've heard down the years have had the RNLI rescuing them off the coast of Somerset.

lol that did make me smile!

and ever since then all i have heard is "swim away" from the jacks.

and you can bet your bottom dollar that cardiff will sell out their away allocation. newcastle away on a tuesday night and there will still be 1000's from cardiff.

5 years until the bigots from the north join for a full BPL....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.