Carlitos Tevez doesn't get enough credit for what he's done

My take on the Tevez saga is on the blog now:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/index.php/2011/09/04/carlitos-way/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/ind ... litos-way/</a>

Mike N said:
Up to now, he's the greatest player ever to pull on our blue shirt.

Great player, stupid guy. Im still glad to have him at the club though.

What a load of bollocks !! Thats an insult to the true legend Colin Bell !!<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:07 pm --<br /><br />
Ric said:
My take on the Tevez saga is on the blog now:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/index.php/2011/09/04/carlitos-way/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/ind ... litos-way/</a>

That is very very good Ric. Nice piss take on the poor sods from Stockport !! Somehow think you`ll need a tin hat mate. lol
Doffs his cap to the maestro.

SilvaSurfer said:
OJ Blue said:
What short memories we've got.

We were beside ourselves when he signed from "that" lot.

He's had the greatest form of his career and helped us win our first silverware in 35 years, of course he's made some offensive comments in the media about Manchester, but the lad is a professional footballer, not a professional Manc. Nobody tries harder and he loves winding the Rags up, what's not to like?.......

Big up Carlos, I still love you (in a manly way).

Idiotic post.I think you may have missed the previous hundered or so posts covering everything Tevez.

Idiot? Really in what way?

I really should read what to think before posting my own thoughts, what a fool I am.

yeah he only got the big welcome sign/the best salary in the league/time off that his team mates werent allowed/the armband when he didnt deserve it/a free role on the field/Mancini and his team mates being forced to turn a blind eye to his transfer requests and all the other bullshit negetive comments he has made in the media.

I think you are right we should have re-named the team after him/re-named the city centre in hgis nam/organised some guys to carry him on their shoulders to and from games while a scantily clad slave girl waved a palm frond (or portable heater) on him and built a couple of temples to him just outside the ground.

Poor form on the club and Mancinis part really they just havent done enough to make him welcome.

I think the blues applauding him when he came on the pitch against Bolton was a sign that we do in fact give him credit for what he's done.

Too many rag topics on this place.....

Great player.

But he doesn't play for us.

Tevez plays for tevez.

So he gets the amount of credit he deserves.may be a cult hero.never a legend though.

OJ Blue said:
SilvaSurfer said:
OJ Blue said:
What short memories we've got.

We were beside ourselves when he signed from "that" lot.

He's had the greatest form of his career and helped us win our first silverware in 35 years, of course he's made some offensive comments in the media about Manchester, but the lad is a professional footballer, not a professional Manc. Nobody tries harder and he loves winding the Rags up, what's not to like?.......

Big up Carlos, I still love you (in a manly way).

Idiotic post.I think you may have missed the previous hundered or so posts covering everything Tevez.

Idiot? Really in what way?

I really should read what to think before posting my own thoughts, what a fool I am.

Correct, do us all a favour.
The same subject has been discussed over and over again.

A silly man, it seems.

But some of the venom spouted on here about him takes the biscuit.

Brilliant player who always gives it his all.

My own favourite is when people will make any argument as to why he is a hindrance to the team. It usually ramps up when it seems he is about to leave.

Now, for the first time, there might be an argument (although the nature of the rotation that this squad will see makes it an irrelevance really and it is still far too early to say, relative to what Tevez has already shown).

At the end of last season we had the ridiculous notion that the team was better off having Balotelli playing instead of Tevez.

Personally I have been resigned to him going at various points so I'm not going to be devastated when he eventually does. But he has been supreme for this club on the pitch and have no reason to be anything other than positive him as a footballer. His off the pitch actions don't reflect on the club in any way as they are based around his personal circumstances and alleged thoughts on them.

more of this please tevez and less off field drama ffs

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ4Ok9kkjII[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.