Carlitos Tevez doesn't get enough credit for what he's done

Ric said:
My take on the Tevez saga is on the blog now:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/index.php/2011/09/04/carlitos-way/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/ind ... litos-way/</a>

This blog pretty much sums it up for me.

SilvaSurfer said:
OJ Blue said:
SilvaSurfer said:
Idiotic post.I think you may have missed the previous hundered or so posts covering everything Tevez.

Messageboard police I see.

Idiot? Really in what way?

I really should read what to think before posting my own thoughts, what a fool I am.

Correct, do us all a favour.
The same subject has been discussed over and over again.

Messageboard police I see.

He gets loads of credit for what he's done. I think he's done a hell of a lot of fantastic things whilst he's been here. He is not the best player to ever pull on a City shirt like some have said, but he's a great player.

He's also a twat and has done things - and got away with things - that other players would be absolutely hammered for by all fans, but some are a bit too apologetic because he's a top player. I still haven't cheered his name since last December when he handed in the transfer request, i've cheered his goals and i have been happy enough with most of his performances - apart from two or three where he was actually a disgrace: with a lack of effort against Wigan at home, or being properly over-greedy at Villa, or making Mancini look like a dick when sub'ing him. But i'd never boo him and am pleased when he puts his great shifts in. 50+ goals for a club in two seasons is excellent and i don't think anyone is playing down how good that is!

I think he does. We pay him enough. And whilst you'll get a few silly opinions on here, the reception for him in the real world at Bolton says it all.

The bottom line is: Tevez doesn't like Manchester and doesn't want to be here. Despite this, he plays like a supporter every week, giving his all for the club and the fans. He might have his disagreements with people who WORK at the club, but the people who will be there when it matters have been treated with respect and, more importantly, treated to some incredible football. We pay him to do that, and he does it. There's nothing more to it.

nashark said:
I think he does. We pay him enough. And whilst you'll get a few silly opinions on here, the reception for him in the real world at Bolton says it all.

The bottom line is: Tevez doesn't like Manchester and doesn't want to be here. Despite this, he plays like a supporter every week, giving his all for the club and the fans. He might have his disagreements with people who WORK at the club, but the people who will be there when it matters have been treated with respect and, more importantly, treated to some incredible football. We pay him to do that, and he does it. There's nothing more to it.

This is exactly right. He has made his feelings perfectly clear and because of that his options are limited outside City. He gets and will get in the future the plaudits he deserves for what he does on the pitch but he isnt a god and doesn't really care about the club.

still think some people are very naive about tevez. no matter how much he puts it in on the pitch, off the pitch he is a snake. everything he's done off the pitch recently has been designed to burn bridges at city. i couldn't care less if he's here or not. he's nothing like fit enough to get in this team anyway. forza kun aguero, forza edin dzeko.

OJ Blue said:
What short memories we've got.

We were beside ourselves when he signed from "that" lot.

He's had the greatest form of his career and helped us win our first silverware in 35 years, of course he's made some offensive comments in the media about Manchester, but the lad is a professional footballer, not a professional Manc. Nobody tries harder and he loves winding the Rags up, what's not to like?.......

Big up Carlos, I still love you (in a manly way).

* clap,clap,clap.......*<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:15 am --<br /><br />
avoidconfusion said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9oQeAoWUAk[/youtube]

hahaha. Even Carlos would find this funny.

poor thing......

ah well he can always count all his money and his slimey agents commission while he's at it

bless!

Mike N said:
Up to now, he's the greatest player ever to pull on our blue shirt.

Great player, stupid guy. Im still glad to have him at the club though.
206di.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.