Carlitos Tevez doesn't get enough credit for what he's done

Mike N said:
Up to now, he's the greatest player ever to pull on our blue shirt.

Great player, stupid guy. Im still glad to have him at the club though.
Couldn't of put it better my friend.

SS117 said:
Mike N said:
Up to now, he's the greatest player ever to pull on our blue shirt.

Great player, stupid guy. Im still glad to have him at the club though.
Couldn't of put it better my friend.

THIS. Where would we be without this lad eh? Where would we have finished last season without the whinging c##nt? His value and talent is undeniable no matter how much of a knob he might be!!! Joint top scorer in the league and the leader of our team last season. It's about time we all realise that he has been an intrical part of our rise. Blue Moon Rising....thank you Carlos. Stay or dont stay. We'll be better off with you, but fine without you. F.F.S end it already.

Gets down to how you view things said off the pitch.

Personally all I care about is what the player does on match days.

If he would prefer to live somewhere else it won't be the first player to echo those sentiments.

I am sure many of our players would prefer to live somewhere else.

Warmer climate, better looking woman ( only joking for those mooners Manchester domiciled ) etc etc.

In the end who cares what he says , he may prefer to play for Barcelona or Real Madrid etc but its what he does when he takes to the pitch in a City shirt that we should judge in on.

No doubt he is a simple character and says some things that he perhaps should keep to himself or at least away from the press but when you are interviewed that's what the press want from him and he is easy fodder and often things can be taken out of context.

He is not a one club man , and you be sure City will not be his last as a professional footballer but while he is with us back him to the hilt on match days until its obvious he is a liability or not adding value on matchdays and City shall be the better for it

How many goals & assists does he have in his two seasons with us ?

BTW, Tevez criticized the CITY not the CLUB.

And like some of my fellow blues said, where will we be without him last season ?
3rd place ? ( Its the reason we were able this summer to sign Aguero )

I just hope he's on the bench for a long, long time to come because that means we'll be banging them in Dzeko and Aguero.

OJ Blue said:
What short memories we've got.

We were beside ourselves when he signed from "that" lot.

He's had the greatest form of his career and helped us win our first silverware in 35 years, of course he's made some offensive comments in the media about Manchester, but the lad is a professional footballer, not a professional Manc. Nobody tries harder and he loves winding the Rags up, what's not to like?.......

Big up Carlos, I still love you (in a manly way).

He did all that and still managed to fuck it up! Nice!

You can't play a player

Shame his fucktard agent has only just realised how powerful we are, the short of it is we knew exactly what we were doing when he signed for us, he had no escape route on that type of contact, factor in his age and we have done him a kipper - couldn't happen to a nicer fella - now clean my boots bitchhhhhhhhh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.