Carlitos Tevez

The best signing this summer was keeping the registration of Carlos. Even if he is benched a quick glance over from the frontline should keep them on their toes.

Aguero is travelling half way round the world over the next week and won't be ready for the Wigan game. Bobby has already said Tevez will start against Wigan. So we play the same system as we did against Spurs every week?!!!! We have options and can change formations when we want or need to. Tevez is a great player, watch the 50 goals he scored for us last season. He will figure in loads of games (not so sure about Balo). I for one am thrilled that Carlitos is still with us until January at least and hopefully until the end of the season.

He won't spend 5 months on the bench at all , we will have a lot of games up until the next transfer window and he will play his part , that is guaranteed . The guy is quality act , on the pitch , and I think we will find him in the first team more than we firstly presumed.

well i for one* is happy that he stayed. One of the best strikers i have ever seen at mcfc, shall be good to see how he plays when he starts vs wigan(as he has a week to get more fit). The firepower we have in tevez,aguero,dzeko,balotelli is just amazing.

like simon says : Simon Austin(bbc) "Great transfer window for #mcfc. Big signings were Aguero & nasri.Most important of all though, turned #Tevez 'crisis' into show of strength"

Unless defenders get better at closing him down and anticipating his next move or he gets injured we will see a lot of Tevez this season ( assuming he stays beyond January ) and see more of him in different roles when the need arises than last season because of who we have bought.

His defensive skills are underestimated and will come to the fore in the forward press formation we are adapting which will change the way the game is played in years to come.

paulchapo said:
While i think Tevez is a fantastic player i am GLAD as a club we now have the financial clout and growing reputation to fuck off the whiners and prima donna's and replace them if we have to.

You want to go?....Great...we go out and sign Aguero the guy who is keeping you out of the national team.....see you later!

Macini did the same to Bellamy when people were up in arms saying he was irreplacable....result? Third place in the table and the FA cup!

Ferguson never put up with any challenge to his authority and look at the success he has had.These whiners will now learn the hard way NO ONE is bigger than our club. Take the piss and you are out,period! De Jong take note.

100% agree.

The Club has bent over backwards to accommodate Tevez. It seems to me that they have said 'enough is enough' safe in the knowledge that very few, if any, Clubs will cough up £50m for a player who has already stated that he intends to retire in 3 years. Maybe that was the real reason why the Corinthians deal fell through.

Tevez will play plenty of games as Bobby Manc clearly wanted him to stay. It wouldn't surprise me if he's still here this time next year. Great for us if he is.
Now all Bobby has to do is teach him how to pass the ball to Dzeko.

i8rags said:
The best signing this summer was keeping the registration of Carlos. Even if he is benched a quick glance over from the frontline should keep them on their toes.

Not to mention the oppositions defence when they see the substitute board come up at 60 minutes,

"Going off Sergio Aguero, coming on Carlos Tevez"

With a big collective "FFS! :("

:D

Newest video about Tevez.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYE3kJtCV6o" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYE3kJtCV6o</a>

Hope Balo gets more gametime as he's in our future. Tevez gone next summer likely.

Also think Balo is a much better like-for-like swap with Dzeko. Not sure if Tevez can operate at his best in a system not designed for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.