Carlos Borges | Signed by Ajax for £12m

In terms of pure numbers though he’s about as impressive as any player we’ve ever had at youth level. Maybe he won’t fit our system, but I hope we get a good sell-on % and buyback.
The numbers at youth level can be misleading sometimes.

We have seena couple players utterly dominant at this level but unable to translate that to the mens game because the main quality that let them dominate disappears like physicality or pace.

Technical quality reigns supreme though and translates well, and the biggest obstacle as usual is speed of thought in mens game.

His numbers mean we should get a decent salw though I agree, but he isnt a city player.

The numbers at youth level can be misleading sometimes.

We have seena couple players utterly dominant at this level but unable to translate that to the mens game because the main quality that let them dominate disappears like physicality or pace.

Technical quality reigns supreme though and translates well, and the biggest obstacle as usual is speed of thought in mens game.

His numbers mean we should get a decent salw though I agree, but he isnt a city player.
Yeah probably not but he could easily go Dortmund and become a £50mil player. We‘ll make a tidy profit anyway.

Good for him to get the opportunity at play at a higher level.

Not the biggest Moyes fan as I don’t think his tactical acumen is high, however, I hope and believe that the move is a good one. He may also get to play in the European comp as well.

Good move for him and hopefully he will do well, as Lavia did last season, so that we can sell on another couple of players next season for similar amounts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.