Carlos hands in transfer request

You'd think i'd be devestated at this news rumour or not, our talisman upfront, our captain, our number one goalscorer with his incredcible record for this club.

But it's been coming and allthough i want him to stay i'm not arsed if he goes, i've been preparing for this for a while.

Sue Denim said:
It wouldn't surprise me if we're dealing with a depressed footballer here...disillusioned with football/life, fearful of the future, desperately homesick, flashes of irrational behaviour. Just a hunch.

I've heard this mentioned a couple of times and wouldn't rule it out.
Whatever the reason, if true, this has to be dealt with very well by the club because I don't think it has to be as disastrous as it may seem. It's not ideal, obviously, but I belive we can cope.

One week he say's that he is happy and the next week he wants off? If he wants out it will be on our terms and we can start the bidding at 50M. If no suitor is found he will have to stay - like Arsenal did with Fabregas. I hope that it is not true as he has been immense but if it true, life goes on and we can go out and buy someone even better.

look we can't lose, if true we put him with the kids and buy dzeko in 3 weeks time, in 4 years when HIS CONTRACT IS UP we let him go on a free with his tail between his legs,
if its bollocks make sure he and everyone knows what we would have done had it been true.

as i said earlier no one fucks with manchester city.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
pee dubya said:
Disappointing, but he is not irreplaceable. I don't see what his plan is though, his value has only risen, we will expect a huge fee, who will pay it?

Got to be a player swap, the money is useless to us...
January transfer, all i can see is Benzema or Higuain. Come Summer....Ibra?

Oh well all good things come to an end, luckily we are 1 of only a handful of clubs who can afford to replace such a player.

Also I watched Manchester City win comfortably away from home today without Carlos Tevez name on the team sheet so I refuse to say this a complete disaster.

andyblue87 said:
If he is homesick, misses his young children and has had enough of the game then it's a terrible loss for City and football but it's his life.

That's it in a nutshell for me. Tevez is one of the few honest players left in the game i can understand if he's had enough. It's not as if he's skint is it? And he'll return to the country that will always treat him as a hero.

It makes him a fucking liar, and that's frankly appalling.

Either folks who cover City are geniuses or some1 at club is leaking everything.(note nameless insider who pops up in sun regularly)

From a Journo's twitter and it's very true, and really starting to piss me off. Some pathetic excuse for a footballer is making even more money in a rotten way. Sort it out City, it's fucking disgusting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.