Carlos hands in transfer request

I've got mixed emotions about this.

1) Tevez is an awsome player but he is constantly rocking the boat.
2) I dont think tevez will ever get another team that is completely moulded around him and him alone - meaning I would be very surprised if he replicates the same form for another club that he does for us.
3) If the motives for wanting to move are to be closer to his family then how the feck can afford him outside europe?!

Personally if we could get either 50m, Higuan +15m or villa + 10m I would take it. But only if the play in exchanges wants to play for us.

Utter Bollocks! Why make a video two days ago then come out with this? Don't believe a word of it... We should sew the arses of the gutter press

what a joke,my mum is a psychologist,and i was sitting at the family computer like 2days ago listening to the tevez interview,and she just turned to me and says whos that speaking???(she doesnt follow football) i said a city player. she then goes oh right,well u know hes luying yes?i was like what??she then got up and looked at the interview and said she could tell he was lying just by his body language etc when asked questions bout mancini etc...... i didnt listen and just thought she was talking shit.never thought 2days later this would happen,genuinely devastated

He has at least 3 years left on his contract, that means 50 Mil+ , not a single Argentinian team can afford that. Even the Spanish teams cannot afford that amount of money on a single player anymore without sending a similar quality one the other way.

If he is homesick then surely he will try to move closer to home or even to Argentina? But surely nobody in Argentina can afford him? Let's make no bones about this though, if he leaves we are in a worse team without him. We have to keep his til the end of this season atleast

Some of you lot need to get a fucking grip. If he wants to go and his agent is causing trouble, let him go. This is a quality squad we've got and this team's coming together. We proved today we can do fine without him, and that was without a reliable lone front man on the pitch. We'll probably bring in two strikers to replace Tevez and Ade and the ball will keep on rolling

Who knows, we might even bring a striker in who can score with his head and give Kolarov and Dave something to aim for every time they get to the edge of the area. If he ain't interested, let him go

I wonder if a loan deal could be arranged, send him to Boca for 6 months and see if he can sort himself out? If he is going then we need not one but two top class forwards, as Adebayor is a goner. With the new financial fairplay rules, this could be tricky though.

never ever thought MOTD would make my jaw drop......... Wife had to confirm what Gabbi said...........

Loved him like a brother, go's to show what morals top sportsmen have - we laughed at wooney......... there all the same whores and prostitutes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.