Carlos hands in transfer request

Been told Tevez asked to return to Argentina for 10 days after the Bolton game, knowing he would miss the West Ham game and was not needed for the Juventus game.

Mancini/The Club said NO ! and this is apparently what kicked everything off.

I wish Carlos well and thank him for some great moments at City, I will miss his bulldog like attitude but City will move on.

Lets not dwell too much on whats happened today and instead look forward to the next chapter of OUR great club.

Well done Bobby and the lads yesterday.

Impeccable One said:
Been told Tevez asked to return to Argentina for 10 days after the Bolton game, knowing he would miss the West Ham game and was not needed for the Juventus game.

Didn't you just read that from earlier on in this thread?

Whoa, Whoa calm down.

Hands in transfer request is modern day talk for "I want parity with the highest earner in England" which is Rooney at £250 000.

This will be his last big contract and he will ride off back to Argentina.

He is going nowhere calm down.

Impeccable One said:

The one thing I didn't like was City putting pressure on Tevez to return when his daughter was ill in Argentina. Otherwise we have been fair with him.

January transfer window was going to be interesting. It just got more interesting as we need 2 strikers now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.