Carlos hands in transfer request

this isnt about money. and im past caring and walking round on egg shells.. mancini is top dog and has more than been accommodating with tevez's needs.
we love him but he cant keep hanging this shit over us everytime he gets a rush of hormones.if we could have his kids living here we would but we cant. only he can appease his wife and bring here back here.

not going to waste my time trying to convince any player that wants to leave City to stay, no matter who they are, the club comes first.

heard it on MOTD saying its reported in the Sunday papers, so i wont believe its true till/if he goes. There's definitely some gutter journo's and papers that have an agenda against City, always trying to cause trouble, even if there's nothing truthful in it.

if he is true and after his video saying "the best interests of the club comes first" and a week later wants to leave, i'll kick him over to Spain myself. he said he always honours his contract to the end, which has done before, so i don't expect him to change that now.

but who can afford him? obviously he wants to go to Barcelona, who wouldn't? but are Barcelona going to pay the £40m minimum we'd expect? ... no chance. Madrid could cos they magic up money from the banks (via the EU fund ... which we Brits pay a large to, more than Spain do.)

cityboy1 said:
didactic said:
Whoa, Whoa calm down.

Hands in transfer request is modern day talk for "I want parity with the highest earner in England" which is Rooney at £250 000.

This will be his last big contract and he will ride off back to Argentina.

He is going nowhere calm down.
i keep telling myself that but this is summat id expect of the granny shagger not teves

Players are controlled by agents guys, it may not even be his idea but he rolls with it.

Who wants to bet me he will not leave?

There is a light said:
Can anyone make me feel even a little bit better about this before I go to bed?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9PXGFI-JZw&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube] fast forward to 2.15

There is a light said:

It will have blown over when we play our next game. Carlos will have withdrawn the request and it will be put down as a 'misunderstanding' by the club and player.

There is a light said:

We have the January window think about. If it turns out to be bullshit expect Neil Ashton to be taken to the cleaners.

bobmcfc said:
this isnt about money. and im past caring and walking round on egg shells.. mancini is top dog and has more than been accommodating with tevez's needs.
we love him but he cant keep hanging this shit over us everytime he gets a rush of hormones.if we could have his kids living here we would but we cant. only he can appease his wife and bring here back here.

Yes Mancini is the Driver. He needs to bring his alpha dog to heel. Even alpha dog needs to understand who is the master.

Its teamwork!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.