Carlos hands in transfer request

didactic said:
Whoa, Whoa calm down.

Hands in transfer request is modern day talk for "I want parity with the highest earner in England" which is Rooney at £250 000.

This will be his last big contract and he will ride off back to Argentina.

He is going nowhere calm down.
i keep telling myself that but this is summat id expect of the granny shagger not teves

djelanomcfc said:
Impeccable One said:
Been told Tevez asked to return to Argentina for 10 days after the Bolton game, knowing he would miss the West Ham game and was not needed for the Juventus game.

Mancini/The Club said NO ! and this is apparently what kicked everything off.

Didn't you just read that from earlier on in this thread?

No, I haven't read all the posts. I live in Florida and a friend who knows his ex in Argentina told me this. I presume it's correct then if it's already been reported.

didactic said:
Whoa, Whoa calm down.

Hands in transfer request is modern day talk for "I want parity with the highest earner in England" which is Rooney at £250 000.

Not a chance.

He's offski

He wants a Transfer?

Sure we should do a Bellamy according to our agenda and our terms.

To his beloved club (not Boca ala Spurs) but to WHU (ala Cardiff City) to help them stave off relegation.

He is a Legend there. Here, we have not won anything yet with him & we want to immortalize him at City?

We want to let him off scott free? No way.

If he was to leave I don't think it would be as bad as someone like Kompany going. Today showed we can win without him.

didactic said:
Whoa, Whoa calm down.

Think that's rubbish IMO. More likely scenario is that he was refused permission to go back to Argentina and spat dummy out - encouraged by his agent. In either case City will resolve the matter to our liking, of that I am sure.

I can't believe somebody as good as Carlos can't figure a way to make this work. He is on his way to being a legend, if he gives up he'll regret it for the rest of his life.

He should bring his wife and kids to England and get over it.

Impeccable One said:
djelanomcfc said:
Didn't you just read that from earlier on in this thread?

No, I haven't read all the posts. I live in Florida and a friend who knows his ex in Argentina told me this. I presume it's correct then if it's already been reported.

no_bullshit.jpg

Now SPN aren't mentioning it as paper talk

Hope its bollocks.

I agree with whats been said in some earlier comments, shitty city are joint top and just pissed it away from home...they can't have that.. so they make up a story and jump on the fact that Mancini and tevez had an argument in the bolton game.

Until anything is confirmed I will keep calm but i'm not gonna call tevez cos he has been unreal since signing and only the dirty rags do that to one of their heroes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.