Carlos hands in transfer request

For Adebayor, I would want Fernando Llorente, a step up.
For Tevez, I would want Sergio Aguero, a level/step down.

This will never happen probably, and I'd rather Tevez stayed, but if not I'd hope these deals happened.

BulgarianPride said:
No time to read all the 52 pages, so can anyone sum up what exactly is going on? Media windup or tevez going mad?

Mixture of the both.

BulgarianPride said:
No time to read all the 52 pages, so can anyone sum up what exactly is going on? Media windup or tevez going mad?

Where theres smoke theres fire....

Apparently his twat of an agent has confirmed that Tevez has handed in a transfer request. Not many out there that can afford him tho, going to be an interesting few weeks and this bollocks tries (but wont succeed) to undermine everything the club has worked to hard to achieve these last few weeks.

No player is bigger than the club, never has been, never will be.

wow I just found this out.....sorry guys cant read all the pages, but is this simply about the guy missing his family too much and becoming depressed by being away from them or do you guys think he wants to go to another club.

Annoyed if this is true, just as it looked as if we were getting things together it all goes to shit again.
Not being able to hold on to the bigger name players is going to hurt us when chasing other names, they'll all be wondering just what is wrong at our club.

Hope it is just bollocks, but if not I hope we do not get rolled over on where he goes and how much for

with FFP rules coming in we cannot afford to keep taking reduced fees and paying part salaries like we have done with Rob and Bellers - everyone is looking to get benefit at the Sheik's expense

We have to pay top dollar for our transfers in and we should hold out for a proper fee not finance Boca just to help Carlos out

I don't believe it because as people have cleverly pointed out this entire fiasco was based on an article from NOTW which just happens to require a subscription to read.

That and the fact that there are no real quotes leads me to believe it's much ado about nothing.

That being said he is an amazing player and we would miss him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.