Carlos hands in transfer request

mancmackem said:
C1TY4LIFE said:
Does anyone know how anyone found out about this?? Its my understanding that if a written transfer request is handed in to the club then the club don't technically have to release it till the week before transfer window opens??

Rumour is that Kia leaked it to Ashton (NOTW journalist) who tweeted the story tonight.

A few ITK's on here now strongly believe their hunch that Kia is the mole who has been leaking all sorts to the press over the past few months (Bellamy/Ade discontent, Tevez stories of being homesick and unhappy etc etc).

I thought Kia isn't Tevez's agent now??? I thought after the whole part ownership thing the guy was banned from any contact with Carlos???

C1TY4LIFE said:
I thought Kia isn't Tevez's agent now??? I thought after the whole part ownership thing the guy was banned from any contact with Carlos???

I'm not 100% sure mate. We paid a fee to end shared ownership but i think Carlos still has a close relationship, possibly a working relationship with Kia. But someone said before that it was confirmed on SSN that Kia was the person who had either leaked the story to them or to Neil Ashton of the NOTW.

C1TY4LIFE said:
mancmackem said:
Rumour is that Kia leaked it to Ashton (NOTW journalist) who tweeted the story tonight.

A few ITK's on here now strongly believe their hunch that Kia is the mole who has been leaking all sorts to the press over the past few months (Bellamy/Ade discontent, Tevez stories of being homesick and unhappy etc etc).

I thought Kia isn't Tevez's agent now??? I thought after the whole part ownership thing the guy was banned from any contact with Carlos???[/quote]

Thats what I first thought but with the quotes I think he still has a part in Tevez's dealings.

You've got it wrong.

In the past, Kia's company owned the registration rights to Tevez. This is no longer allowed, and he was banned from owning any of his registration or image rights etc. However, he is a fully qualified agent and as such, is allowed to represent him in such a capacity. It's complex because of the history, but he's allowed to represent him, but not own him.

carlos92 said:

I thought Kia isn't Tevez's agent now??? I thought after the whole part ownership thing the guy was banned from any contact with Carlos???[/quote]

think hes still his agent and because we bought him .ie out right hes not getting any money anymore as it were lol . so the only way to get more money is to instigate a transfer

Thats what I first thought but with the quotes I think he still has a part in Tevez's dealings.

Bluemoon115 said:
You've got it wrong.

In the past, Kia's company owned the registration rights to Tevez. This is no longer allowed, and he was banned from owning any of his registration or image rights etc. However, he is a fully qualified agent and as such, is allowed to represent him in such a capacity. It's complex because of the history, but he's allowed to represent him, but not own him.

Did you mean i got it wrong, because that is close to the money what i put?

mancmackem said:
Bluemoon115 said:
You've got it wrong.

Did you mean i got it wrong, because that is close to the money what i put?
No, the other guy. You hadn't posted your explanation when I started, but it's late and I got distracted to it took nearly 10 mins to type :)

But yeah, Kia. Shit car, shit man.

If we continue to win games over December and are top by january we will be in a very powerful position. Support the Club no matter what

I dunno, might be the fact that I've had a skinful since I last posted, but Tevez' demeanor against Bolton (the more I stop and think about it) really fucking pisses me off. Tantrum cos he didnt get a call from the ref, kicks the ball away like a little child, needless yellow, tantrum cos he got subbed, fucking needless.

A lad seemingly on the edge, obviously far far more to this whole thing than just Mancini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.