Carlos hands in transfer request

I am still waiting for someone to post a source. His agent has 'apparently' has said Tevez sent in the request. But what writer originally posted the story and in what publication!!!

It really is disappointing if true but it is not like he is our only good player.
Can you imagine if he was one of our home grown players and we needed the money like when SWP went?

We can compete in the transfer market if he goes and will.

It really could be a load of rubbish how come if it happened after the Bolton game it leaked after the West ham win?

At the moment I do not like the recent attitude of some players i.e Bolotelli and Tevez.

We managed to score 3 goals yesterday without him so it could mean an end to playing one up front and relying on him so much.

The bottom line is if he is homesick then what can you do really?
If he goes to anywhere other than Argentina that is the time to be upset.

Harry Godwin said:
Whilst Tev would be a big miss for us it's a simple situation to resolve
as there are only two options;

1:He wants to quit football, go home and be a Dad,

Fine, No probs Carlos, buy the rest of your contract out and go
be the best Dad you can be

2: He wants to move to another club,

Ok, get whichever club you want to go to to stump up 70m +
and don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

No need for all this Panic, Carlos Tevez is NOT Manchester City, he just
plays for us.

And if that is the case then we should still retain his registration so can't do a number on us.

Tevez might not be Manchester City but there is absolutely no doubt that if he leaves we can forget about a Top 4 finish, let alone the title.

This could be Citys chance to finally sort out either moaning players or the gutter press.
If Carlos wants to go then we should make it on our terms, not his, not his agents and certainly not on another clubs terms. If it turns out to be the press then the club should be doing everything they can to crucify the paper, its owners and the reporter.
Tevez is an important player no doubt but he is no more important than, Kompany, De Jong, Zabaletta and all the other players that get on with their priviliged job.
Its about time the world realises you dont fuck with City and get away with it.

avoidconfusion said:
Tevez might not be Manchester City but there is absolutely no doubt that if he leaves we can forget about a Top 4 finish, let alone the title.
Not true, the other players will have to step there game up, plus we will go all out for Dzeko as a replacement if he does leave.

avoidconfusion said:
Yes because it was his 3 goals that won is the game yesterday, oh wait!!!!!
FFS man up

avoidconfusion said:
Personally, I'd say there's a lot of doubt about that assumption. The club won't let him leave in January anyway; they're not daft.

10.Goater_Legend said:
avoidconfusion said:
Not true, the other players will have to step there game up, plus we will go all out for Dzeko as a replacement if he does leave.

You beat me to it. Especially now as we've started to build up a bit of a momentum. At least if he does go we are in the position where we can afford a suitable replacement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.