Carlos hands in transfer request

Well lets put the horse before the cart, but if he does leave it I would at least hope he thanks the fans. We can extract a big chunk of change from Real for him. But no player is bigger than this club.

10.Goater_Legend said:
avoidconfusion said:
Tevez might not be Manchester City but there is absolutely no doubt that if he leaves we can forget about a Top 4 finish, let alone the title.
Not true, the other players will have to step there game up, plus we will go all out for Dzeko as a replacement if he does leave.

Too true. If city agree to the alleged request then they won't let him go until a replacement that they deem worthy enough has been found. I don't believe tevez is replaceable in the sense that he is a very unique player, however, that doesn't mean another striker (ala a fit and motivated Torres) wouldn't help us finish in the top 4.

In the unlikely event that Tevez cannot be persuaded to stay at least until the end of the season, his obvious replacement on a like-for-like basis would be my friend and yours, Wayne Rooney. Watch this space.

avoidconfusion said:
Tevez might not be Manchester City but there is absolutely no doubt that if he leaves we can forget about a Top 4 finish, let alone the title.

In footballing terms I don't agree. I think Tevez is irreplaceable because there isn't really another player out there like him. So we would just have to find a different way to play that fits in with a new strike force. I doubt we would win the title but top 4 should be no problem.

However, if it is indicative of player meltdown/revolt and others are as pissed off (not including Balo who looks like he would be pissed off if he got Beyonce for his birthday) then we may have a depressing few weeks to come during the transfer window.

Breadsnapper said:
This could be Citys chance to finally sort out either moaning players or the gutter press.
If Carlos wants to go then we should make it on our terms, not his, not his agents and certainly not on another clubs terms. If it turns out to be the press then the club should be doing everything they can to crucify the paper, its owners and the reporter.
Tevez is an important player no doubt but he is no more important than, Kompany, De Jong, Zabaletta and all the other players that get on with their priviliged job.
Its about time the world realises you dont fuck with City and get away with it.

Well said mate,it's about time for city to sort out those press bastards once and for all.

Its a bit funny how this has all come out, on the evening we go above the scum down the road, I wouldn`t put it past the media as another one of their " City at breaking point" stories, after all they have been trying to unsettle us all season, incase we do go above their beloved reds.

Thia does not add up - we go joint top, 2nd on MOTD????? and then this tory breaks - is it one step too far for the press? Official statement from MCFC please!!!

If this does turn out to be true then bye bye Carlos.
No player is bigger than the club.

Conspiracy theory would say that this has been planned to elevate his stock then move to Spain to the so called big boys.

Given that he hardly played more than 30 mins a week for utd we have been the proving ground.

Still hope this is not true but no prob for me if it is. I have faith in Bobby and our owners to replace him when necessary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.