Carlos hands in transfer request

this is about money more then anything - why would his agent ask for an extension to his contract for an additional year if it was all about being homesick.

I love how he has played for the club but if the club do not stand firm now it will throw the doors open to worse behavoiur from their other prima donnas.

The club statement clearly states is money, nothing to do with homesickness bollocks. He is our highest paid player, so who else will pay £40m at leat for him, and £200k + a week......the answer NOBODY!!!!. most madrid & barca players won't be on the same wages as he is on at our place, and if they match them, the next day they will have 10 first team players wanting the same money.

Cheadle Blue said:
The club statement clearly states is money, nothing to do with homesickness bollocks. He is our highest paid player, so who else will pay £40m at leat for him, and £200k + a week......the answer NOBODY!!!!. most madrid & barca players won't be on the same wages as he is on at our place, and if they match them, the next day they will have 10 first team players wanting the same money.

The club is trying to "manage the press" in a similar fashion to how political parties do. The club is trying to say it is only about money to discredit Tevez's Agent. The club has banned the agent from the club and this is the agents retaliation. The relationship has completely broken down. Tevez cannot speak English and he does what his agent tells him. I think Tevez will try to get to Real or Barca but the Spanish economy is in tatters and they will struggle to afford him.

I just hope we don't fucking see fans with "Please Stay Carlos" signs at the next home game....

We will look like right pricks.

Disgusted with the club is that interview was done weeks ago and they tried to appease the fans by claiming it was this week, utter disrespect

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
I just hope we don't fucking see fans with "Please Stay Carlos" signs at the next home game....

We will look like right pricks.

How about signs saying "Fuck off carlos". Also please take the captains armband of him and give it to someone like Kompany or De Jong.

All this shows is how much of a mecenary he is and how much of a liar he is. He couldn't care less about the team or manager or fans, just wants some more money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.