Carlos hands in transfer request

sboroMCFC said:
Tevez has fucked up big time here. I honestly don't think City are the same City that paid £24 million for Lescott and £17 million for Santa Cruz....we aren't going to be held to ransom by anybody.
Agree. I said last night; if the motivation behind this is solely him missing his family, why is he handing in a transfer request instead of just paying up his contract and moving to Argentina as a free agent? City are going to be looking for at the very least £40m and at the moment the only clubs who would pay that much are Real Madrid and Barcelona. If he thinks from this situation he can engineer a move to Argentina he is incredibly naive.

I wonder if its got anything to do with Balotelli being Mancini's blue eye boy.

At present this topic is 73 pages,so excuse me if (probably has) been mentioned before but,When was the lovey dovey about all things blue interview on the official City web site recorded.Why has everything gone tits-up.Teves old son,I worked in desert locations for 30+years,If it wasn't for working with great guys I would have quit.Was paid a hell of a lot less than you,worse conditions 24/7,wouldn't see my family(wife and two little girls) for months at a time.No first class seat to fly home every few weeks.During the USA embargo of Libya with no air travel,sometimes 18/24 hours on a bus to get to Tunis (if the dumb customs and passport control people were actually working).Grow some balls,either you or your agent is a lying ****or your a little peeved that maybe the granny shagger is on a few quid more than you,if thats the case pathetic.City's owners invested a lot of time,money and effort to get your signature,to get you away from money grabbing agents.I honestly think you owe them big time.

Its ashame his representative can do this to us. We're not scum bag reds.
Can't bully a team like City especially what we've been through in all the years.
His agent is a tw*t for this.
He has gone from Hero to Zero.

I love my club and am proud of the mature, sensible and honest way they are dealing with this.

This shows Carlos up to be an arse in public, will he now look at his own house before trying to be big and clever again?

Carlos, if your name is read out at City on the teamsheet again I will laugh at you, I will laugh at you because you're a pathetic, immature, ungrateful little boy who won't grow up and deal with what life gives you and won't be grateful for what you have got.

You're a disgrace to the club and to legends like Neil Young whose trophy winning legacy and loyalty will far outweigh what you ever do for us. In my eyes Carlos you'll never be a City legend, you've blown it.

Can't see where he goes next (apart from out of the door maybe)
Someone earlier mentioned that anyone who boos him ain't a true supporter (or words to that effect) But you can bet his last baby Bentley that some sections of the crowd will give him some stick. They pays their money etc etc...

So he gets some stick, spits his dummy out again, clashes with Balotelli as they fight over who picks it up ...........

Has Ian Holloway been on yet to have his customary rant? Tevez' agent has done the same as shreks but I've yet to see all the rentaquotes defending RM. It's not money that's ruining football.It's the hypocrisy.

If he doesnt want to play for Gods Own, then let him fuck off and we'l' get someone else in.

The teams starting to gel now and any striker worth his salt should score with Silva, Yaya and Balotelli behind them. Torres would hit 30 a season in our team, easy.

Surely the armband goes to Vinny or Nige now?

this is about money more then anything - why would his agent ask for an extension to his contract for an additional year if it was all about being homesick.

I love how he has played for the club but if the club do not stand firm now it will throw the doors open to worse behavoiur from their other prima donnas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.