Carlos hands in transfer request

On my left arm I have a City Crest tattoo with City till I die.
I havent got A Tevez till I die tattoo
I am also a Manchester City Season ticket holder which I have held for 25 years
I didn't buy my season ticket to watch Carlos I bought it to support my club.

If Carlos goes then so be it and it was fun whilst it lasted, but we as a club will still move on and progress.

IMO Carlos representative/agent seems to use him as a cash cow and every 2 years wants to ove him on to make money for himself. The issue now is we own his contract unlike when he wa at teh Swamp or WHU and we decide what to do with this situation

Bucharest Blue said:
I love the guy but come on... 26 years old, hundred odd grande a week and homesick.. grow up!!!

Im 25, working in a flippin desert away from family for naff all compared to that, ok i have a gripe every now and then but i get on with it!!

MAN UP!!!
Yea but thats because you have a real job and are not pampered.
Footballers these days havnt got a clue about doing a real hard days graft. And those like Carlos and Robby forget what they have come from.

if he really wants to leave we should just let him go and get as much as we can for him, no point in having a player at the club who doesnt want to be there, especially your captain

i think he has been great for us and always given 110% but if he's not happy he should leave and i respect that

spanishblue said:
PaulPowre said:
but he has scored as many as Tevez this season.

And in a far far worse squad than he would play in at City

I don't think it is about how many goals he can score. I think it is about his ability to carry the team during difficult times and score a goal like to one against Chelsea

It is about the Tevez work rate and his ability to break oponent defenses

It is about the apache soul. That is why there is only one Tevez.

It does not mean that City will not continuo and move without him, City can always brings the best strikers, but no one like another

Having read the Club statement I can only assume this is down to greed. Nothing to do with missing his daughters, everything to do with Tevez and his agents holding us to ransom.

I don't agree with the posters saying he's not that good anyway, he's greedy etc. He's been fucking brilliant, but we can't be blackmailed.

Sell him to whoever will take him.

Bucharest Blue said:
I love the guy but come on... 26 years old, hundred odd grande a week and homesick.. grow up!!!

Im 25, working in a flippin desert away from family for naff all compared to that, ok i have a gripe every now and then but i get on with it!!

MAN UP!!!

Do you have kids mate?

So fucking gutted... I'm not even angry I'm just sad and disappointed.

The only way I can describe it is like a long relationship where you love a girl immensely but then suddenly see sticks the boot in you.
And you don't understand why and how because you still love her... Then you're just sad and disappointed.

Anyone else feel this way?
It's not so bad if someone cheats on you (courts another club) or slowly acts like a woman towards you. You get time to go from loving to despising her (him) then...

I'm most of us older lads have experience something similar at one point ;)

ANYWAY! Pick yourself up and get back on the meat market son!
We're the richest club in the world, we're (joint) top of the league, and there's a host of other world class strikers out there!

MCFC please give Mancini a blank cheque in January and let HIM pick a front man that'll fit perfectly into his tactics and philosophy.

As Mancini has been saying all season - this is the most important part of our season so it's paramount we stay focused game by game, doing everything we can do win these next 3-4 games! Club, players and fans!
Hammering Everton would send a signal to the world!!!

(Millennium: Excellent post and I agree 100% by the way)

vincent said:
Bucharest Blue said:

MAN UP!!!

Do you have kids mate?
Yet his agent wanted to extend his contract? I am sure he misses his kids,but you can't have it both ways.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.