Carlos hands in transfer request

There must be something else happening, the whole thing stinks considering his interview and the fact he's been re-negotiating...

He'll still be King Carlos to me until he leaves or uses the club for arse paper.

All these people saying Kia is the only one behind it are delusional, they're looking to find a scapegoat and make Tevez look like the sweet old darling who doesn't know what he's doing. He knows what he wants and you what? He won't fucking get it I'd hope, we've all loved him for so long, I still do for what he's done, but I'm glad the club aren't bending over backwards for him.

I've not read the whole thread but it's interesting that this was released just after the West Ham game in which Carlos was suspended. During the build up the all the talk was about us not being able to win without Tevez. I reckon his representatives were expecting us to fail to score again and to use it as a bargining tool. The problem for them however is although Tevez is a very important player, he's not the be all and end all as shown yesterday. In short, it's an attempt to get higher wages which in the short term isn't going to work.

lee-mcfc said:
after that win everything was on the up.
meh

That's what has pissed me off the most, his timing sucks and shows a complete lack of respect for the club and the fans. I don't care if he does a rooneyesque turn around, he can go and get fucked and take his poisonous agent with him.

What really irritates me is how they've planed this through and released at the most important part of our season to try and put pressure on the club, the horrible little BASTARDS.

We cant blame the press for Tevez's actions.

If the club did this how many other world class players would want to sign for us. Modern players know their power and know how to use it. They wouldn't sign for us if they felt that power was taken away. Its a sad fact of modern football.

Until were established in the CL money will be the only motivation for the best to join us, thats not rocket science. The thing with Tevez is he likes a drama, but the good thing is it doesn't seem to affect his game, if anything it seem to fire him up. I hope his team mate's point out to Mr Tevez our league position and tell him to hang aound until summer, it's not such a big ask is it.
We went joint top yesterday and there was me thinking this is a new City. We would of blown a chance like that in days gone by. Then along comes Tevez and pisses on our parade, lol, you couldn't make it up.

wayne71 said:
lee-mcfc said:
after that win everything was on the up.
meh

That's what has pissed me off the most, his timing sucks and shows a complete lack of respect for the club and the fans. I don't care if he does a rooneyesque turn around, he can go and get fucked and take his poisonous agent with him.

im the complete opposite i want him to stay

Pride_In_Battle said:
scenecreamer said:
That's right, he can't leave. And his contract has 3 years on it, so he isn't trying to pull a Rooney. He isn't threatening to leave as a negotiating tactic.

I don't see why people are criticizing him, it's his agent who is creating the problems.

At the risk of being Clarkie'd, wtf are you chatting about? He isn't trying to get an increased contract by threatening to leave? He handed a transfer request in, there's nothing more he can do from his part without being in breach of contract. He's rocking the apple cart as much as he can and he knows it.

And Kia Joorabchian can't sign the transfer request, Tevez himself had to do that. I know Joorabchian is a manipulative SOB, but Tevez is equally to blame here as well. He did the interview about being happy here, let the club run with it, then a week later turns around and says he wants out?

all I'm saying is, this doesn't seem to be about wanting more money.... he's unhappy about something and doesn't want to play with this club, but it doesn't seem to be about money. From the clubs statement it appears that Joorabchian has been playing the system for his own gain, possibly taking advantage of Tevez' conflicts.

lee-mcfc said:
wayne71 said:

im the complete opposite i want him to stay
same

uncletom said:
What really irritates me is how they've planed this through and released at the most important part of our season to try and put pressure on the club, the horrible little BASTARDS.

We cant blame the press for Tevez's actions.

I was referring to Kia Joorabchin and Tevez mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.