Carlos hands in transfer request

Fucking frankenstein headed cnut.
After everything we did for him after he left the rags too.

Sure, it is probably all kias work, but grow a Fucking pair and do something about it.

Spoilt fuck he is. 160k not enough a week is it? I wish she played on a Sunday against me for free to see how much a broken leg hurts when not on so much.

Typical city too, can't even get our own crisis.... copying the Fucking rags!

Sorry for rant. I'm annoyed.

Really bad timing from Carlos, if he handed in the transfer request at the end of the season I could understand, but doing it now when we're in a great position to finish in the top four and maybe win the Europa cup.

I really can't believe it...please don't leave us we love you carlos! :'(

Carlos is a world class player, but has shown no loyalty to any club he as been at therefore it always going to be about the money with him.

Don't believe the bullshit about being homesick, because even if he was to move it wouldn't be back to Argentina. If he wanted to go back to Argentina he would just have quit from football not ask for a transfer, because nobody in Argentina can afford him.

citytill1die84 said:
WTF I would turn it down and say your staying until your contract runs out you was quick enough to sign it. If this is true he has gone from being my hero to a complete twat. He doesn't wanna go home he want's another mega signing on fee greedy fuck. Turn it down and say u either carry on giving ur all or u can play with the reserves until u sort ur head out.

PLEASE CHANGE UR MIND CARLOS WE LOVE YOU HERE :)

Yeah cos you sound like you love him when you call him a 'twat'. Suppose you call yourself a "supporter" too

SWP's back said:
scenecreamer said:
No. I haven't implied anything like that.

You kind of did though mate. The club are very much giving the impression that it IS about money reading between the lines of that statement.

-- Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:46 pm --

Killafleez said:
http://mcfc.co.uk/Video/Interviews/Tevez-talks-part-I

Don't think its a fall out, he just simply misses his daughters. If he wants to leave then fair enough, i'd rather have someone here who wants to be here long term. I know one thing, for the remaining time he is here he will play his heart out as always.

Well if he misses his daughters then he shouldnt have driven their mum away by sticking parts of himself into another woman. He also shouldn't have tried to extend his contract several times this season.

He also is not going to get a move to Argentina as no one could afford his wages, let alone his transfer fee.
all good points, but receiving a transfer will only get him away from Mancini. They refused his request, he has no negotiating leverage if it was about cash, so...... ?

leroy said:

Sure, it is probably all kias work, but grow a Fucking pair and do something about it.

Spoilt fuck he is. 160k not enough a week is it? I wish she played on a Sunday against me for free to see how much a broken leg hurts when not on so much.

Welcome to BlueMoon. Free chill pill on arrival.

leroy said:

haha that line cheer me up. class

Well its hardly unexpected hes being going on about being unhappy in england and missing his family and home since he signed for us. At the end of the day he has had 3 clubs in 4 seasons in english football.

Terrible timing though, seems like Tevez and his agent are trying to ruin our season, give us what we what or will be really disruptive cause loads of bad press a crucial time.

The question is what does he really want ? He says he will honour his contract then retire one minute next minute hes asking for a transfer at a time when no club culd possibly agree certainly not a club in citys position.

Honestly where would he go ? Only Real or Barca could match the fee and wages he commands we are not going to let him go on a free back to Argentina. Is this really about money like the club has suggested ? God knows.

He is certainly our best player and we wont be the same team without him. Hes a one off and impossible to replace regardless of money. I guess Dzeko and a change in formation would acheive a decent number of goals but not 39 in 60 that will be near enough impossible to replace.

Wth Lazybayor wanting off RSC, Jo not good enough and Mario mad bad moody and one for the future it looks like we need 2 new world class forwards in January if Tevez is lost or form suffers and that wont be easy (actually near enough impossible).

If he has to go the most sensible thing is end of the season - presumably to Madrid and money is no good to us. Benzema and a couple of other handy players in swap would seem like the best outcome.

At least we know it was all lies about Yayas wages ! After that great result and moving joint top of the table we all knew it wouldnt last even for a few hours. This is City afterall.

MCFC BOB said:
leroy said:

Welcome to BlueMoon. Free chill pill on arrival.
u didn't give me one

I don't understand im hungover and reading this almost made me spew up! can't believe it, after the recent interview and also on the site it says he's only just requested another year on his contract? so is this personal issues or about money?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.