Carlos hands in transfer request

nwhn3 said:
Carlos is a world class player, but has shown no loyalty to any club he as been at therefore it always going to be about the money with him.

Don't believe the bullshit about being homesick, because even if he was to move it wouldn't be back to Argentina. If he wanted to go back to Argentina he would just have quit from football not ask for a transfer, because nobody in Argentina can afford him.
This is not about money.....guy is depressed, he's lonely in a foreign country without his children and its messing his head up.....I feel for him

i can understand that gooney but why keep asking for more money? i think he is trying to force a move but i can only see madrid affording him...strange situation this but if he's hell bent on going,let him go,buy a better forward and move on.

gooney said:
nwhn3 said:
Carlos is a world class player, but has shown no loyalty to any club he as been at therefore it always going to be about the money with him.

Don't believe the bullshit about being homesick, because even if he was to move it wouldn't be back to Argentina. If he wanted to go back to Argentina he would just have quit from football not ask for a transfer, because nobody in Argentina can afford him.
This is not about money.....guy is depressed, he's lonely in a foreign country without his children and its messing his head up.....I feel for him

Didn't realise you'd spoke to him personally. Have you read the club statement? It makes it pretty clear the core issue is money, and the main agitator is his agent not him. Why would they lie just to potentially put an even bigger rift between the club and its best player?

It's about money and it's about Kia Jarobchian, one of the biggest parasites going.

gooney said:
nwhn3 said:

silly gooney if he wanted to go back home why did he ask for an extension

wayne71 said:
lee-mcfc said:
after that win everything was on the up.
meh

That's what has pissed me off the most, his timing sucks and shows a complete lack of respect for the club and the fans. I don't care if he does a rooneyesque turn around, he can go and get fucked and take his poisonous agent with him.

My sentiments exactly.

Bye Bye Tevez,was fun while it lasted.

blue cigar said:
i can understand that gooney but why keep asking for more money? i think he is trying to force a move but i can only see madrid affording him...strange situation this but if he's hell bent on going,let him go,buy a better forward and move on.
It could be that his agents is trying to turn the top guys at the club turn on Tevez and consider selling him if he keeps asking for crazy money. Lets be honest most footballers are not that clever and agents usually are much smarter......so he could be saying leave this to me and I take care of it.

But if he's hell bent on moving and his agent seems to be a nutter, you dont have a choice really. It sounds like he's the one who keep feeding the media and he will just step that up and he could become a real problem. When Cesc wanted to leave, there was nothing the club could do, and he only stayed out of respect to Wenger, but if he just came out and said I want to move and never play for the club.....we wouldnt have a choice. Gallas threaten to score an own goal to get a move.....so if the player is hell bent on moving, he will always get a move

behind closed doors city will tell him at the end of the season we will give him an improved contract, tevez will then withdraw his transfer request, sighting personnel stress for his request and we will move on

dont buy the homesickness bollocks, yes it affects him, but not enough to walk out on a 200k+ a week contract

OfficialMR2

I can't say much on Carlos and he's a top guy, but whatever happens-onwards& upwards. Gaffer will be in control & we're focused on next game

what is it with these south americans,fuckin up their own arses the lot of them.

tevez i like,his passion,his desire,his will to win and his hate of losing but all of it is meaningless with what he has done.

i think we should call his bluff,accept his request and see who comes in for him,if he fucks off to a european team then its obvious he`s a lying two faced twat and all this bollocks about being homesick is a lie.

i can`t wait for his statement,that`s if he has the minerals to release one that is,i`m very disappointed in him but nothing in football surprises me anymore to be honest.

well done the club standing up to it and putting the ball back in cockhead jorbachians court,lets see what pearls of wisdom he comes out with next....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.