Carlos hands in transfer request

gooney said:
This is not about money.....guy is depressed, he's lonely in a foreign country without his children and its messing his head up.....I feel for him

There's no doubt his head is messed up.

However if it was truly about his children, he'd give football up, and go back to Argentina, its not as if he's short of money is it ?

So it is about money, for his agent. Basically he wants a better contract or he wants to leave. To go where from us, I have no idea, because his transfer value has gone up since he came here, and nobody else will be able to offer a better wage than us if it come down to a dick waving contest on wages.

gooney said:
blue cigar said:
i can understand that gooney but why keep asking for more money? i think he is trying to force a move but i can only see madrid affording him...strange situation this but if he's hell bent on going,let him go,buy a better forward and move on.
It could be that his agents is trying to turn the top guys at the club turn on Tevez and consider selling him if he keeps asking for crazy money. Lets be honest most footballers are not that clever and agents usually are much smarter......so he could be saying leave this to me and I take care of it.

But if he's hell bent on moving and his agent seems to be a nutter, you dont have a choice really. It sounds like he's the one who keep feeding the media and he will just step that up and he could become a real problem. When Cesc wanted to leave, there was nothing the club could do, and he only stayed out of respect to Wenger, but if he just came out and said I want to move and never play for the club.....we wouldnt have a choice. Gallas threaten to score an own goal to get a move.....so if the player is hell bent on moving, he will always get a move

You need to read the statement before posting any more mate. He asked for an extension as well as increase pay. It's not about forcing a sale.

I'm just disappointed that I've been suckered in by the whole "Carlos is a blue" charade............at the fans forum, watching the interview on the OS the other day, I really did think that he was one of us and cared about the fans. Timely reminder that ultimately the only people loyal to the club are us, the supporters. Player loyalty is non existent in the modern game

And why are the media obsessed with the whole "far and away the best player at Man City".....................really? Perhaps 12 months ago but its certainly not that cut and dry now

Gelsons Dad said:
gooney said:
It could be that his agents is trying to turn the top guys at the club turn on Tevez and consider selling him if he keeps asking for crazy money. Lets be honest most footballers are not that clever and agents usually are much smarter......so he could be saying leave this to me and I take care of it.

But if he's hell bent on moving and his agent seems to be a nutter, you dont have a choice really. It sounds like he's the one who keep feeding the media and he will just step that up and he could become a real problem. When Cesc wanted to leave, there was nothing the club could do, and he only stayed out of respect to Wenger, but if he just came out and said I want to move and never play for the club.....we wouldnt have a choice. Gallas threaten to score an own goal to get a move.....so if the player is hell bent on moving, he will always get a move

You need to read the statement before posting any more mate. He asked for an extension as well as increase pay. It's not about forcing a sale.
I have read it....and for all we know it could be the club stepping up the pr war and try to make his agent look bad.......lets be honest, we dont know whats going on.....but the stories about Tevez being unhappy has been consistent for months........

steve.mansfield@live.co.uk said:
why dont we go round to his house with a few banners like the rags did with shrek? I can mahe it for half 6 or so if anyones up for it?
No

No

A thousand times, no!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.