Carlos hands in transfer request

You told everybody that we were friends

But this is where our friendship ends

Got along without you before I met you

Gonna get along without you now!<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:45 pm --<br /><br />You told everybody that we were friends

But this is where our friendship ends

Got along without you before I met you

Gonna get along without you now!

unbelievable,just unbelievable,this could become really ugly,hope it doesnt influence any other player

Carlos Tevez has insisted he will leave Manchester City because his relations with "certain executives" at the club have "broken down beyond repair".

Absolute bollocks!

All your job requires you to do is to be good at kicking a ball about and us mugs will love you for it and you'll get paid a fucking fortune - but that's not good enough!

Oh well, it's your loss...

Tevez is my 5 yr old sons hero and I hope more info comes out that shows tevez in a better light. I can't honestly believe it can be as simple as hero to zero like this. If he really does leave covered in this shit that's coming out then good riddance. Just hope we as fans and the club stick together as this could be a f-d up few weeks.

Funny how "relations... have broken down", when he can't even speak fucking English! Nothing to do with Kia my arse!

CrawleyBlue said:
Tevez is my 5 yr old sons hero and I hope more info comes out that shows tevez in a better light. I can't honestly believe it can be as simple as hero to zero like this. If he really does leave covered in this shit that's coming out then good riddance. Just hope we as fans and the club stick together as this could be a f-d up few weeks.

Let your son know in his years to come he will have plenty of hero's

Tevez of all should realise how lucky he is to be on such a gravy train, men, lads and boys run around every weekend playing there hearts out for there team at a cost to them, yes they pay to play not get paid zillions to be adored and looked after, yet he still not happy!

Well I for one will be glad he aint the person to lift aloft our trophy at the end of the season should we win one. Morally someone like Kompany or De Jong should be our ambassodor and leader. Play to win with no gripe!

Tevez has it in his head that he's the reason wer're second which isn't necssarily the case. Any half-decent striker would bag 20 goals a season now we have Yaya, Silva and Balotelli performing at a good level. We won't win the league just yet, but top 4 is really looking likely.

He won't be going anywhere other than Madrid, and that's if he doesn't either make a dramatic u-turn and come crying to us.

He's going to retire, nob his mistress and be with his kids.

I can't say I'm not disappointed, but I'd rather not have him at the club if he doesn't want to be here. Thanks for everything, Carlos. It's a shame you're such a massive prick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.