Carlos hands in transfer request

The key question as yet unanswered is; what has caused these irreconcilable differences with Cook and Marwood? Looks like the club have bent over backwards to accommodate him to me.

Lads first time poster here.

I'm from Dundalk in Ireland and during the summer one of our top players decided that he wanted to "retire". Taking him on his word the club accepted his decision and let him retire. 2 weeks later the prick decided to come out of retirement and sign for our biggest rivals just for more money.

So if Tevez is to retire, make sure you hold on to his registration so he can't turn up with Chelski sometime in 2011.

McNair9 said:
Wouldn't be surprised if he just didnt come back from Argentina

Do we know his actual current whereabouts? I thought I read he didnt travel back to Argentina?

McNair9 said:

In that case we will be taking the cnut to court for a breach in his contract.

Theres three ways out of the club for him.

1. We co-operate with him and sell/swap him ( Which I fucking hope we don't)
2. He buys out his contract... which is unlikely as it will cost around £40-50mil
3. He plays out his contract or sits in the reserves

We are in a good position, he has 3 and a half years left... United were in a different position, not a pot to piss in and his contract was nearly up. I would like to see him and his agent even fucking try piss us around.

At the end of the day my opinion is that Tevez only signed to get one over on Fergie.

Now I think he is pulling a Rooney for more cash.

At the end of the day a player who is on 150-250k a week can easily afford to bring his wife/daughters over, and if it's climate that is the problem then just put them in Spain where it's an hour flight.

TimmyP said:
McNair9 said:

Do we know his actual current whereabouts? I thought I read he didnt travel back to Argentina?

this a good question, also, was the request turned in after Tevez left for Argentina? did his agent have a signed request on file?

I think looking at the statement, I think I've misjudged him a bit. What I learned from it, is something else. I think a lot of the decisions made by Mancini had a little bit more to do with what he thought on a personal level than football one.
Bellamy being pushed out, Ireland shoved out, Given benched..etc.

Things like this infurriate me because it's one of the most popular sports in the world, in this professional age, and these kind of things still happen, like it's an amateur organisation. Which I've seen too many times over here.

It seems like one big power struggle, but yet again we seem to forget that these lads a people, not horses we whip to do what we demand of them. Yes they are getting paid, and a hell of a lot, more than they deserve, but that still doesn't mean that we should be allowed to treat them poorly.

The sad thing is that, well the difference is that, here in football, players are discarded and thrown out as quickly as they were brought in and can be replaced. No loyalty, no heart. Just a cold business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.