Carlos hands in transfer request

Tevez will probably turn up Tuesday for training wondering what all the fuss is about.

I really cant see that he has anywhere to go.

Barca - dont need him
Madrid - dont need him
AC - cant afford him
Boca - cant afford him
Scum - been there, done that
Chelski - yeah, right! - as if we would be so stupid !

Who else??

I think he has to/will stay.

Make him stay till end of the season, then let him go. He'll continue to play well if picked rest of the season. I don't see anyway to line up an equal quality replacement, let alone who fits the same style of play, in January. If he goes our season goes with it, at least as far as the title push is concerned, and also would jeapordize top four, which is going to be a real fight at the end.

http://mancity.theoffside.com/

ifiwasarichfan said:

Barca - dont need him
Madrid - dont need him
AC - cant afford him
Boca - cant afford him

Who else??

Arsenal? Wenger would love him for 8 million pound…..somehow I cant see the City board agree to that though :(

gooney said:
ifiwasarichfan said:

Barca - dont need him
Madrid - dont need him
AC - cant afford him
Boca - cant afford him

Who else??

Arsenal? Wenger would love him for 8 million pound…..somehow I cant see the City board agree to that though :(

how about if we give you £8,000,000 and you take adebayr back :)

gooney said:
ifiwasarichfan said:

Barca - dont need him
Madrid - dont need him
AC - cant afford him
Boca - cant afford him

Who else??

No-one can afford him. Madrid backed off a race with us for Kolarov, and Barca are hundreds of millions of euros in debt, arguing over Dani Alves' pay and have a stated intent of no more 'unsustainable signings'. Chelsea can go and get stuffed, as above.

I do not believe there is an 'out route' and he'll probably be back with us scoring against Everton and saying it was all a misunderstanding.

r.soleofsalford said:
gooney said:

Hehe we cant afford Ades wages, once you been earning great wage, you aint gonna go back on minimum wage again<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:52 am --<br /><br />
john@staustell said:
gooney said:

No-one can afford him. Madrid backed off a race with us for Kolarov, and Barca are hundreds of millions of euros in debt, arguing over Dani Alves' pay and have a stated intent of no more 'unsustainable signings'. Chelsea can go and get stuffed, as above.

I do not believe there is an 'out route' and he'll probably be back with us scoring against Everton and saying it was all a misunderstanding.
Honestly a sane person would know this already….Tevez strikes me the Gallas type….someone who doesn’t seem to understand these things. Gallas threatened to score an own goal if he’s ever picked and don’t want to play again…..they thought lets not waste time on this nutter. I honestly think Tevez can bring City to the gutter, the man has no shame or limit, that’s a dangerous opponent

gooney said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Hehe we cant afford Ades wages, once you been earning great wage, you aint gonna go back on minimum wage again

-- Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:52 am --

john@staustell said:

Honestly a sane person would know this already….Tevez strikes me the Gallas type….someone who doesn’t seem to understand these things. Gallas threatened to score an own goal if he’s ever picked and don’t want to play again…..they thought lets not waste time on this nutter. I honestly think Tevez can bring City to the gutter, the man has no shame or limit, that’s a dangerous opponent

the sooner the clubs do a phyc test before signing these player for astronomical wages or fees the better.

keep him for the season? it will be a major distraction. the reason this has sprouted up mid December is because he wants out January. And we should sell him.

You just can't hang on hoping and wishing. It will all end very badly if we start to drop points. But the problem is I don't see another player we could sign with the same combination of passion, speed, skill and goal scoring ability. He's a rare player, and he wants out.

A damn shame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.