Carlos in Milan yesterday and today

TBH I think that has been in his mind since the transfer fracas.....BYE Carlos, but the club will carry on without you, but you can watch us in CL next season !

He won't have it any better anywhere else than he currently has it at City. He's our leader and talisman, at Milan or Madrid he'll just be another player.

Lets be honest are we really shocked ???
IMO I believe that Carlos will leave and I think that he may have been told in Dec.when he was making noises,that City have told him he can go,but only in the summer.
Why slag him off today and take the shine out of what could happen within the next 30 hours ???

Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suprise suprise!!!

This has happened so many times it is now so predictable......when a city player is out injured the media immediately start that he is going to leave (that its his last game in a city shirt...the presenters on tv managed to say that nearly before tevez was off the pitch in the liverpool game)........

they did it with robihno, ade, anelka...and what makes it worse is "fans" on here help the process along

IF tevez leaves we are in big trouble........the club the manager, the fans need to do everything to make sure this does not happen....comments like bye bye carlos are infuriating.....its mindless and shows people cant see passed the end of their nose.

Without Tevez we are without any top quality striker (that can be relied upon)....dzeko wont hack it (people will say wait but you will be saying that at this point next season!), balo...has the ability but i just dont think he will ever change his attitude.

mcfcgaz said:
tazmancblue said:
His loss; see ya, Carlitos, you ugly slimey Argie rat!
he hasn't left yet you spack

School holidays is it? It's quite clear he is going and has been since he did the snide and put the transfer request in mid-season. He doesn't care for any of us, just him, his agent and his children.

If he goes , others will come in which is only exciting surely. To replace Carlos we will surely bring in another world class striker , and I mean world class. But at the moment I am concentrating on tomorrow rather than what Tevez does tbh .

PSmyth07 said:
He won't have it any better anywhere else than he currently has it at City. He's our leader and talisman, at Milan or Madrid he'll just be another player.

if you said that about any other player i would say you are right...but no matter where tevez goes (if he does) he will become a talisman and a leader for that team....he is that sort of player

this is why we need to keep him

Simon 23: NO player is bigger than our club, our club will carry on with or without carlos, support your team NOT a player>

simon23 said:
Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suprise suprise!!!

This has happened so many times it is now so predictable......when a city player is out injured the media immediately start that he is going to leave (that its his last game in a city shirt...the presenters on tv managed to say that nearly before tevez was off the pitch in the liverpool game)........

they did it with robihno, ade, anelka...and what makes it worse is "fans" on here help the process along

IF tevez leaves we are in big trouble........the club the manager, the fans need to do everything to make sure this does not happen....comments like bye bye carlos are infuriating.....its mindless and shows people cant see passed the end of their nose.

Without Tevez we are without any top quality striker (that can be relied upon)....dzeko wont hack it (people will say wait but you will be saying that at this point next season!), balo...has the ability but i just dont think he will ever change his attitude.

your post is a joke, we dont need him, get over it!!! he is a disgarce to our club, who the hell would let him walk onto the pitch with his kids in his hands, flt home when needed, leader hahaha my arse!! he is everything you dont want in a captin, he is a fantastic player one of the best i have ever seen in a blue top, but take your pet dog and do 1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.