Carlos in Milan yesterday and today

tazmancblue said:
simon23 said:
Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suprise suprise!!!

This has happened so many times it is now so predictable......when a city player is out injured the media immediately start that he is going to leave (that its his last game in a city shirt...the presenters on tv managed to say that nearly before tevez was off the pitch in the liverpool game)........

they did it with robihno, ade, anelka...and what makes it worse is "fans" on here help the process along

IF tevez leaves we are in big trouble........the club the manager, the fans need to do everything to make sure this does not happen....comments like bye bye carlos are infuriating.....its mindless and shows people cant see passed the end of their nose.

Without Tevez we are without any top quality striker (that can be relied upon)....dzeko wont hack it (people will say wait but you will be saying that at this point next season!), balo...has the ability but i just dont think he will ever change his attitude.

I am no doubt going to upset you here and I apologise in advance. His scoring rate is good; I give you that. However, he often takes too many touches when others are making runs and actually slows us down, particularly away from home when we are attacking on the break.

I agree that Dzeko and Balo may not be the answer; neither have proven it yet, though their history suggests they could.

But, if Tevez does play again, just look at the amount of touches he sometimes takes when a lay off to a runner (particularly Silva and Yaya) might be more productive. Then he is not the fastest unless he has a start on a player when his strength can work and so the move slows as he has to turn back inside, allowing the opposition to re-group.

Don't get me wrong, at his best he is great and I would like him to stay, but his heart doesn't appear to have been in it recently and therefore its best if we let him go and move on.....

Indeed, good post!

simon23 said:
bluelady47 said:
Simon 23: NO player is bigger than our club, our club will carry on with or without carlos, support your team NOT a player>

i do support the club and i always want whatis best for theclub...that is why city fans helping the media press the self destruct button time and time again infuriates me!

tevez staying at city is what is best for the club......he is the only top quality striker we have

yes we will carry on but we will be decidedly weaker if we let him go and we will really struggle to replace him

-- Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:42 pm --

true blue rising said:
your post is a joke, we dont need him, get over it!!! he is a disgarce to our club, who the hell would let him walk onto the pitch with his kids in his hands, flt home when needed, leader hahaha my arse!! he is everything you dont want in a captin, he is a fantastic player one of the best i have ever seen in a blue top, but take your pet dog and do 1

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...oh did you say something........ah thought not!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

your saying we are in trouble without him, so your saying he bigger than the club, just get over it he is going

simon23 said:
big blueballs said:
Haha this made me chuckle, some will believe any shit that is printed, I don't dispute the fact tevez will leave but while he is still with us he will get my full backing

well said

While he is still with us creating an issue that we could have done without?

I'd back him if he was doing his job as captain and in London with the others.

When on the pitch, I hope he does his best and I won't barrack him, but I won't shed any tears if he leaves now!

The guy is a rolling stone, I made peace with the fact he would be leaving a long time ago.

The important thing here is not him leaving (cos we all knew it was coming), but who he is replaced with.

he'll still score the winner in the fa cup final.....

after that, adios!

None of the world stars have any long term desire to be with us....or any other particular club. it's money and success that count to them, though not too sure in which order.

it's been great watching him - it will be great watching us without him.....

It does seem a very emotive subject when even those who say they aren't bothered start to get hostile. The truth is that nobody knows the situation with Carlos apart from him and a few at the top. Seems to me people are just getting themselves set so they don't have to put themselves through the pain of him going later.

He's still a City player who can play a part in us getting to where we want to be, and with that in mind, he'll get my support unreservedly.

tazmancblue said:
While he is still with us creating an issue that we could have done without?

I'd back him if he was doing his job as captain and in London with the others.

When on the pitch, I hope he does his best and I won't barrack him, but I won't shed any tears if he leaves now!
The thing is we don't know if any of the story is true, we don't know if there is an issue at all, if he is anywhere it will be at the managers say so, and what good would he be around the team sulking as he ain't playing, best out of the way if you ask me as the team have semi final to prepare for anyone not involved should not and will not be there, oh and by the way is kolo not vice captain, I wonder if he is there, I doubt it

big blueballs said:
simon23 said:
Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suprise suprise!!!

This has happened so many times it is now so predictable......when a city player is out injured the media immediately start that he is going to leave (that its his last game in a city shirt...the presenters on tv managed to say that nearly before tevez was off the pitch in the liverpool game)........

There will be nothing to say or do to stop tevez leaving, he has never lasted more than 2 years anywhere, and he won't stay longer than 2 years at his next club either, that is the nature of the man

GREEDY BASTARDO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.