Carlos in Milan yesterday and today

If it's true (I hope not)

A few of points

1) It will be a huge transfer fee

2) With all due respect the Italian league is rapidly going down hill, and is been overtaken by the German League in terms of quality and prestige

3) No one player is bigger than the club, if he does not want to be here fair enough

Tevez is irreplaceable as a single person.

But split up his fee between two excellent young footballers and the team will improve overall. I'm thinking Sanchez and Christian Eriksen.

Sanchez would be in the 30 neighborhood, Eriksen probably around 15.

If we got 45 from Inter, which is less than Torres, I'd be very happy.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, we're better off without him. No doubt one has to respect what Tevez has achieved but all of that came at a cost. I felt, and still feel, that the team is moving away from Tevez's play style towards one with more pace.

Dzeko wasn't bought for no reason, I think. Mancini will play off of his head and feet next season with Silva orchestrating as usual and maybe a new winger or two bought for the money we get from selling Tevez. Alternatively, Bob too could go at the end of the season, but the next guy will want to set up a more consistent front line and he'll do it with Dzeko and some crosses.

No problem for me, if Carlos leaves I'll wave him cheerio and say
thankyou very much. He's done the two years he normally does at
a club and they have been a great two years from him. So if it's
adios in the summer he'll go with my best wishes.

I hope that in the future he will look back and think to himself that he
missed out by leaving.

All I hope is that we do not let ourselves get mugged like we have done in the past when selling players.

40m at the very least.

I don't want Maicon. Did you see waht Bale did to him with pace? there's plenty of wingers with pace in EPL.

Tevez is the reason why so many of you think Jo is a joke...just thought I'd throw that out there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.