carlos screws argie dream

bakchod said:
what a pathetic penalty

Wouldn't say it was pathetic. I've seen loads of penalties way worse than that. He only did what he always does and slams it straight towards the goal just the keeper read it. Think some blues are being a little harsh on Tevez he's still a hero in my eyes an I'll never ever forget the 110% he gave every match. He will leave and he leaves with my wishes as probably being the best footballer I've ever seen in a blue shirt :)

I have never rated Tevez to be that good of a penalty taker.. He always goes for power and that can be a tricky business.. More often than not you are left with the wow that was close feeling!

citytill1die84 said:
bakchod said:
what a pathetic penalty

Wouldn't say it was pathetic. I've seen loads of penalties way worse than that. He only did what he always does and slams it straight towards the goal just the keeper read it. Think some blues are being a little harsh on Tevez he's still a hero in my eyes an I'll never ever forget the 110% he gave every match. He will leave and he leaves with my wishes as probably being the best footballer I've ever seen in a blue shirt :)

You don't watch David Silva then?

citytill1die84 said:
bakchod said:
what a pathetic penalty

So yer never saw Dave Ewing?

It was a great save.

Tevez hammered it to the keeper's right and he guessed right, or read it.

Disappointed to see the reaction of fans

Marvin said:
It was a great save.

This sad to see some need to gloat over a player who's always given 100% when he's walked on the field, idiot off it but to be fair he's not the only one, pity he can get his head right because we'll miss him next season if he's gone.

i kne albert davy said:
Marvin said:
It was a great save.

This sad to see some need to gloat over a player who's always given 100% when he's walked on the field, idiot off it but to be fair he's not the only one, pity he can get his head right because we'll miss him next season if he's gone.
personally i don`t think we`ll miss him,aguero looks more than capable of filling the void left by the tevez circus,even mario could do it if he stops wanting to fight the world,it could be a big season for dzecko to show his worth,we have quality all round the team so i can`t see it being a problem...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.