carlos screws argie dream

Mancini - ohhh said:
I have never rated Tevez to be that good of a penalty taker.. He always goes for power and that can be a tricky business.. More often than not you are left with the wow that was close feeling!
Totally agree. He had the balls to take them but despite his talent not the technique!

would today be a good time to stick the boot in and announce vinny as captain ?

manimanc said:
i kne albert davy said:
Marvin said:
It was a great save.

Tevez hammered it to the keeper's right and he guessed right, or read it.

Disappointed to see the reaction of fans
This sad to see some need to gloat over a player who's always given 100% when he's walked on the field, idiot off it but to be fair he's not the only one, pity he can get his head right because we'll miss him next season if he's gone.
personally i don`t think we`ll miss him,aguero looks more than capable of filling the void left by the tevez circus,even mario could do it if he stops wanting to fight the world,it could be a big season for dzecko to show his worth,we have quality all round the team so i can`t see it being a problem...
Well hope your right, only slight problem i can see here is we haven't signed Aguero yet and he may need time to settle in Prem and i could be wrong but don't see either Mario or Dzecko being 20 goal plus men as yet we could struggle to be at the top come next season without his goals. P.S . really hope your right and i'm wrong if he's not here.

Mancini - ohhh said:
I have never rated Tevez to be that good of a penalty taker.. He always goes for power and that can be a tricky business.. More often than not you are left with the wow that was close feeling!
Completely agree.

He scored a lot of pens for us.

His pen v Uruguay was not that bad. Prefer to see it as a great save. That keeper had a great game

TheMightyQuinn said:
Yeah he's rubbish at pens, he's not really that good and he's pretty ugly!

This thread reminds me of the rags I know when they talk about Ronaldo.
If you say i long enough then its got to be true a'int it.

manimanc said:
i kne albert davy said:
Marvin said:
It was a great save.

Tevez hammered it to the keeper's right and he guessed right, or read it.

Disappointed to see the reaction of fans
This sad to see some need to gloat over a player who's always given 100% when he's walked on the field, idiot off it but to be fair he's not the only one, pity he can get his head right because we'll miss him next season if he's gone.
personally i don`t think we`ll miss him,aguero looks more than capable of filling the void left by the tevez circus,even mario could do it if he stops wanting to fight the world,it could be a big season for dzecko to show his worth,we have quality all round the team so i can`t see it being a problem...

of course we will miss him on the pitch - he is just an awesome footballer whom has contributed to our seccesses

His goal scoring record is amazing and without doubt when he plays the stats would prove we average more points with him in the team than without him. However his off field antics out bursts have at best made me indifferent and at worst had a quiet chuckle when he missed the pen - i think i posted something when he refused the City scarfs on the way up to collect the cup - his slagging off of Manchester i found utterer comtempatble (he dont live in Beswick does he - instead he live in one of the most select and affluent parts of the country)

We certainly do need to see more goals from Dzeko and crucially more goals from modfield which we hope Nasri if he comes would provide

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.