Carlos Tevez and my Sons nose at Blackburn Game!

I can't believe some of you lot, all you're thinking about is this poor lads nose, but the real question is...

...was the ball alright?!

he he he

i seen that looked really sore glad he was ok, it happened to a woman in the same part of the stand the other week think it was robinho, looked really painfull but it was funny wahen he done another wild shot my mate said ffs he is trying to finish her off we were all pissing ourselves

masterwig said:
If only it had been a Vassell shot. The damage would have been minimal.

He said they were in the South stand! The only nipper that ever got hit by a Vassell shot was in the 3rd tier of the West ;)

There must have been a few similar people from earlier in the season when Tevez was still finding his range. They could form a support group "Victims of Carlos" or something......

Missus saw this happen to a lady in the south stand a few games back.

I'm sure if you write to the club and get them to pass it on the tevez he'll send you an autograph or summat. lol

I was at Burnley v Nowrich at Turf Moor a few years ago (dont ask - just some random football)

A ball whistled past the post and without a salmon of a trout was going to hit me in the balls

UNTIL

a kid, about 7 / 8 took it square in the face because he was on the row in front

I bought him a yorkie......good work kid, good work

Neil McNab said:
Pictures like this should be sent to the players, it might help improve their accuracy. Might even be worth faking a few!

better still we could surround the goal with newborn babies,making sure their aim is accurate,seriously,looks cool tom;).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.