Carlos Tevez and my Sons nose at Blackburn Game!

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Glad Tom's ok mate, you are around 3-4 rows back from me just across the walkway. Carlos actually aimed at the fella just in front of me to the side who deflected it on to Tom, if he'd have gone with his head instead of his hand Tom would probably have been fine. Glad he's ok anyway.

Oh right. I didn't see it coming, and I thought it had bouced off the steps. Bloody hell then, can you imagine the power on that without deflection! I did ask Tom why he just didn't try controlling it with his chest. He didn't laugh though.

Anyway, thanks to everyone, he'll be well pleased when he sees this thread tonight, and he'll be match fit for the next game. I've asked if he wants to change his season ticket place for next season which got a resounding NO. South stand rules!

blueinbolton77 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
A little tip mate:

Send that to the club mate and you might well get a meeting and/or shirt from the diminutive Argie fox himself.

(or you could go and see a solicitor and sue City for every penny of their new wealth)

ha ha ha. No. I'll not sue anyone, not in my character. But I've asked if I can get a signed shirt if possible, but not heard anything just yet.

Tom is a big Carlos fan, but on the train on the way home he was more concerned about was the fella who'd been seriously illl and hoped he was ok ( so do I ), and that he's now even more impressed with Shay Given now he knows how powerful the ball can come at you!

Mate I think the chap you are asking about is the fella who suffered a heart attack in Colin Bell 327, I started a thread yesterday praising St JOhns who dealt with it and by all accounts (from other posters) the chap went to hospital stable and breathing.

I am sure Carlos / the club will sort something out for you / your son. Also like the angle on the blue blood :-)

give-go said:
what was dad doing should have saved it ?

It got deflected. I thought off the step, but it seems from someone else trying to catch it. Anyway, I never was very good in nets.

Tsk, i was taught as a footballer - eye on the ball ;)

Only messing, the ball came at some force so sorry it hit your lad... i'm sure the club will sort you :)

BlueMark said:
Mate I think the chap you are asking about is the fella who suffered a heart attack in Colin Bell 327, I started a thread yesterday praising St JOhns who dealt with it and by all accounts (from other posters) the chap went to hospital stable and breathing.

I am really really glad to hear that, and Tom will be as well. The doctor did say he'd been called to a heart attack case, but I didn't like putting it in my thread because I didn't know the full details or the final outcome, so that's great news.

The medical staff at the ground as just so GOOD and just seem to take everything in their stride. I was well impressed.

P10GIOK said:
Why should you get a free shirt it probably happens every week.
Its the kid that will get a free shirt (I hope) a sort of sorry but thanks for being a blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.