Carlos Tevez and my Sons nose at Blackburn Game!

P10GIOK said:
Why should you get a free shirt it probably happens every week.

I doubt he will. And I'm sure it does, *I* asked for Tom as a momento, Tom was already pleased enough with the game, a hat trick and who shot the ball.

I'm more glad that the person having the heart attack is well and want to publically say thanks to the Medical staff, and our friends in block 117.

P10GIOK said:

The lad already has a shirt but thats beside the point.

A signed football would be more fitting to this incident :D

Show this thread to the backroom staff if it comes short aswel.

blueinbolton77 said:
My lad Tom wanted to thank everyone around him ( in block 117/South Stand ) at the game monday night who came over to see how he after a Carlos Tevez rebounded and hit him in the face. He's as proud as anything about it and more pleased that Carlos then found the net three times instead.

Carlos Tevez hit your son in the face? That's worse than wearing an Arsenal shirt. TEVEZ OUT.

(Happy the young lad is OK ....)

SteSteez said:
P10GIOK said:

The lad already has a shirt but thats beside the point.

A signed football would be more fitting to this incident :D

Show this thread to the backroom staff if it comes short aswel.

Yeah that's true <lol>.

To be honest, Tom has asked for absolutely nothing. He wears his black away shirt which he loves and he's happy with it. It was me that asked and I did say I'd buy it ( it has to be blue to see the writing!!! ). So I've not asked for anything for free, just the signature. But a ball is a much better idea.

At the end of the day, Tom's incident pales into insignificance given the serious incident in the Colin Bell stand and why we had a minutes silence at the start of the game. But if we can't share these moments on this forum, where can we share them :-)

glad your lad is alright. but id defo write a light hearted letter to the club saying something along the lines of 'they get paid all this money and they cant even shoot straight'. i reckon you'd defo get a shirt out of it. would look good in a frame on his wall i bet!

obviously if your lad is happy with it. sound like he is proud to get walloped in the face! love it!

Whilst at Port Vale watching a pre-season friendly the other year my daughter saved a wide shot from Tim Flowers during the warm up and ended up missing the game and spending the evening at A & E. We wrote to the club telling them what happened and she received a signed photo of Samaras!!!

underwoodfc said:
Whilst at Port Vale watching a pre-season friendly the other year my daughter saved a wide shot from Tim Flowers during the warm up and ended up missing the game and spending the evening at A & E. We wrote to the club telling them what happened and she received a signed photo of Samaras!!!
Unlucky mate
:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.