Carlos Tevez and my Sons nose at Blackburn Game!

underwoodfc said:
Whilst at Port Vale watching a pre-season friendly the other year my daughter saved a wide shot from Tim Flowers during the warm up and ended up missing the game and spending the evening at A & E. We wrote to the club telling them what happened and she received a signed photo of Samaras!!!

A ball in the face AND a kick in the teeth?!!??

blueinbolton77 said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
That's dedication for you! Good parenting shone through there ! :)

Hey! I already have a wife bollocking me when I got home, and it was bad before the game!

"The games on too late!"
"What about school in the morning!"
"Will it be safe through Manchester at that time of night!"

Yeah Of course it will baby, no problem. I'll have him back safe and sound before you know it.......<doooooh>

Mate, your kid's a dedicated South Stander, you can't get better than that lol. Good job.

IrelandIsClarkKent said:
underwoodfc said:
Whilst at Port Vale watching a pre-season friendly the other year my daughter saved a wide shot from Tim Flowers during the warm up and ended up missing the game and spending the evening at A & E. We wrote to the club telling them what happened and she received a signed photo of Samaras!!!

A ball in the face AND a kick in the teeth?!!??

pmsl

Similar thing happened to me when i was about 8 or 9, sat in the kippax 7 rows up and dunne comes across to make a challenge and smashes the ball into the crowd, smashed me in the head and then flew back onto the pitch lol. We were playing Villa and won 3-1.

me and my lad sit 3 rows in front of you and when tevez hit it i went to cover my lad as i thought it was coming to us then realised it wasnt and the big lad on the opposite aisle went to head it,made a complete hash of it and it skimmed of the top of his head and straight back into your lads face,so the big lad needs some heading practice.Good to hear he is ok though

beano46 said:
Glad your Lads OK mate, what a tough little Blue I'd still be crying now if it happend to me

I was gonna say that too but was too embarrassed..Its bad enough getting a football in yer face when it isnt cold...tough cookie of a son you got there

Good lad Tom, Im glad your doin OK. We sit just behind you on 117 & saw it but you dealt with it well, hope to see you on the next game.
(did anyone see Stevie Lomas sat in front of us?!!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.