Carlos Tevez City Till He Dies!

strange thread !

On a serious note, tevez should start every game, any supporter of a team playing against us says " you have tevez , aguero, silva, best front three" .

He works hard, he has footballing brain...

End of the season lets not sell him, as a club we dont need the money so no point in thinking of getting money while he is only 29. Keep him as long as we can, start him every game....

trevorriley said:
strange thread !

On a serious note, tevez should start every game, any supporter of a team playing against us says " you have tevez , aguero, silva, best front three" .

He works hard, he has footballing brain...

End of the season lets not sell him, as a club we dont need the money so no point in thinking of getting money while he is only 29. Keep him as long as we can, start him every game....

Not sure why you think it;s a strange thread ;-) <3

I just think everyone needs to start being more positive about the team and get behing them. Some of the bell ends in the South Stand who just turn up to whinge need to shut up and do the Poznan.

And whilst I'm on it the people who started a thread last season telling people how to behave at a football game saying don't bring flags, don't have your face painted because it's small time can do one as well. If that makes people sing or get in the mood for a bit of banter then great, do it all you want but remember to turn up and sing and get behing the lads like we used to when we were REALLY shit!

CTID and all that

Word to your mamas x

Tevez has completely changed his game this year hence why he isn't scoring as many
He wa accused (wrongly) in the past of being greedy and not being a team player...when he was the sole striker carrying the team......now with Sergio playing or even when edin is up top...tevez drops deeper looking to help create....and he is doing.

He may not be scoring anywhere near as many but he is still a very important player ans one who helps drive us forward. He is having an excellent season so far in terms if contribution to the team overall

I think we're at our best with the tevez aguero combination, but i dont think he's been great this season, not half the player he was last season and he season before, but then again, he isnt the only one. Hopefully now he's been to sort a family matter he'll improve and so will we as a team. Need a strong finish. Sundays huge now

i promise you lads watch and see. if he plays him against chelsea..its gonna be good old tevez. after all..i started supporting city once he made the switch from utd

There is one matter that I believe is stickng in his craw, and he cant get over it. Putting it simply, many fans turned aganst him. He took the loss of support to heart.

He wil now go though the game,. on the bench or on the park, or in the stand it no longer matters to him. I shows.
He wil be impossible to replace

Yeah he lost the supporters, but I think we should start singing his name again, second chances and all that so who's with me?

You used to be a dirty red Tevez Tevez,
But now you are a blue instead Tevez Tevez,
You saw your arse and fucked off home,
But now your back so score some goals,
Carlos Tevez City Till He Dies!!

Philbo said:
Yeah he lost the supporters, but I think we should start singing his name again, second chances and all that so who's with me?

I'd feel dirty singing that in the knowledge that he's only at City because he has no other choice.

Rolee said:
Philbo said:

I'd feel dirty singing that in the knowledge that he's only at City because he has no other choice.

You're missing the point, the whole point is to get behind the team and whatever his motives for being here he is a massiv epart of the team. If people love city they they will get behing everyone who plays for us no matter who it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.