Carlos Tevez - contract

ZERO chance of him signing an extension.

I still believe there is damage between him and club officials, which is beyond repair but I do believe his issues with Mancini are resolved which means he can play.

I remember him saying he only deals directly with Sheikh Mansour.

I have faith he's going to remind everyone how good a footballer he is this season but if he doesn't get bought by another club after this year then he needs to be phased out so we can manage without him (did alright last year) because nobody expects him to sign an extension

He is on so much money he wont get that wage anywhere. Italian teams are working on getting their high paid playrs off the clubs and cannot afford big transfer fees either...

In Germany no one takes him, Spain? Doubt Barca-Real want him after his antics...

It would be the best if PSG would buy him maybe still a possibility next year if IBra fails this year...
If PSg wont buy him he will stay here until end of his contract then leave for free. Not sure it will be back to Boca.
Maybe another big money move in Europe as no fee will be involved only his wage.

I expect Carlos to leave on a free in two years' time.

As others have said, no one can match his wages and none of the big clubs is prepared to take a chance on him, after his tantrum last season.

On a side-note, did anyone else see on the OS that he is one goal short of 50 in the League for us?

Depends largely on what happens this season. If he carries on as he has started, who knows?

What we also don't know is whether there is any private understanding behind the scenes.

He will not sign an extension, and one will not be offered.

I'm certain he'll leave next summer for a reasonable fee, either back home to Argentina or maybe to play a couple of years in Italy or Spain.

He'll be off soon enough, although I have a funny feeling that he'll do one last hurrah this season, possibly including the golden boot.

With Tevez, strange things happen beyond any reasonable understanding. He lives in a world where he hasn't escaped the ghetto in his head but swans around like royalty with Kun and Diego. And so I'm not sure even he knows what he thinks from day to day.

And as I always say, 'he may be a complete twat but he is our beautiful footballer of a complete twat'.

I think he'll see it out and return to Argentina. Hopefully by the time he's left his reputation will be fully intact and all the shit that's happened will be seen as a blip.

Awesome player,i'll be more than satisfied if he knuckles down for the remaining period and goes home on a free.

I'd be happier still if he signed a new deal though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.