Carlos Tevez - contract

Helps bring home trophies and keeps his head down and I can see us letting him go if he want's to.

Has proved a truly incredible player for us since joining and I can't see the Sheikh begrudging him a move back home when the time comes.

Harmonious exit in 2 years for him to return home to Argentina.

Then he'll join Chelsea two weeks later. :x

I'm hoping that he'll sign up again with us.

Trophies and top wages - what more could he ask?

blue soon? said:
he needs to be phased out so we can manage without him (did alright last year) because nobody expects him to sign an extension

Aguero was brought in as his replacement, so that isn't a problem. We have managed without him for most the season and did incredibly well too, we aren't reliant on him like we were under MH,having him back in the team just adds another dimension and gives us the cutting edge, other than that we could cope if he left tomorrow.

Would love to see him stay....but a lot can happen in two years.
What will happen with Mario? Will he still be here? What if he finally grows up?
If we won all the cups next year(or this) with Kun and Carlos, what happens then?
Does Silvas' contract enter into the mix?
I thought that Tevez had to be the top paid player?(correct me if I'm wrong).
I'm looking forward to watching Carlos this year. Would love to see him win back some supporters. He has made some horrible decisions through his time, but damn he can play.
Sounds like Mario doesn't it...
Never a dull moment with the Divas....
Thanks Kun you're a class act, get healed and on the pitch.

i really hope we get 2 seasons out of him, i certainly think one at least... he wont resign and if he stays until the end what we gain from that will justify him going free...

name another striker you would have instead ? and lets not say messy or ladyB !

you can see he wants to win trophies with us, looks up for it more than ever,,,

we have just got shut of the clubs biggest piss take and its gone un noticed, adebayor ! oh but we will still be paying towards his wages, to me this is far worse than what happened with carlos

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.