Carlos Tevez

r.soleofsalford said:
Matt the Giant said:
mancblue said:
Morning blues,

Plenty of reports this morning that AC Milan are expected to make a bid for Tevez. What are your thoughts? Keep him? Sell him on?..

This is a tricky one: A motivated and determined Tevez is the best we could get in his position, but on the other hand he might go awol again comes winter. On the Austria videos he looks really into it.

He's such a brilliant footballer, so it feels strange to want him out. But if an adequate replacement comes in I guess the only right thing to do would be to sell.

this ^^^ get the money, get shut.

leopards dont change their spots

Hmmm but he's a human being, not a leopard.......yes we should be wary to trust him but I think he could stay and cause no more major issues - its a tricky one and can understand people wanting shut but I really want to see him partner Sergio for a full season.

I just remember how desperate we all were for him to stay twelve months ago, he carried us, CARRIED US for about 18 months. Just hope Bobby knows he can't afford to be petty about that kind of quality

peterctid said:
The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
Matt the Giant said:
This is a tricky one: A motivated and determined Tevez is the best we could get in his position, but on the other hand he might go awol again comes winter. On the Austria videos he looks really into it.

He's such a brilliant footballer, so it feels strange to want him out. But if an adequate replacement comes in I guess the only right thing to do would be to sell.

But who is an adequate replacement for someone like Tevez?

If he plays as much as he did last year then me

Ha ha ha think he played a few games at the end and made a very telling contribution.....don't close your eyes

The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
Matt the Giant said:
mancblue said:
Morning blues,

Plenty of reports this morning that AC Milan are expected to make a bid for Tevez. What are your thoughts? Keep him? Sell him on?..

But who is an adequate replacement for someone like Tevez?

I don't think there is anyone near him quality-wise to be honest. I have never seen such determination and work ethic on the pitch before.

After last season there is no place here for Carlos Tevez.

He could have made himself a legend at City, he has all the talent in the world but refusing to play is quite possibly the worst thing a player could do and lost him the respect of the owner, chairman, manager and fans. The manager and players may publically back him and support him but I think you would be very naive to believe they respect him in a similiar way to say Kompany, Yaya, Silva or Aguero. That is why he has to go, trust takes a lifetime to gain and a second to break.

Just to add to that, the people saying he contributed to us winning the title are deluded. He may have had an impact in a couple of the games at the end of the season but he made absolutely no impact against United, wasn't on the pitch for either of the goals at Newcastle and did absolutely nothing against QPR, not to mention the 5 months of the season he was playing golf. RVP - will do far more if we sign him than Tevez has done this season and I believe will compliment Aguero far better as a player.

Bobby should decide. I suspect the club will sell if we are reasonably assured of RVP. Tevez's wages are huge.

But it would make me happy if he stayed and wanted to stay.

I would keep our 4 strikers. Improve with CB cover a winger and possibly a creative midfielder. I wouldn't sell Milan fuck all after their behaviour two year ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.