Carlos Tevez

fatbloke said:
After last season there is no place here for Carlos Tevez.

He could have made himself a legend at City, he has all the talent in the world but refusing to play is quite possibly the worst thing a player could do and lost him the respect of the owner, chairman, manager and fans. The manager and players may publically back him and support him but I think you would be very naive to believe they respect him in a similiar way to say Kompany, Yaya, Silva or Aguero. That is why he has to go, trust takes a lifetime to gain and a second to break.

+1 - sure no matter what Bobbyb showed on the outside he still thinks Tevez is a cnut. We won the league and he only played around 10 games so we should be able to get better. Our problems up front were when we had balo suspended and sergio just looking a bit tired with no replacements. Think no matter what we will be stronger next season.

Dzeko is a funny one but i think he wants more playing time and he just wont get it.

fatbloke said:

He could have made himself a legend at City, he has all the talent in the world but refusing to play is quite possibly the worst thing a player could do and lost him the respect of the owner, chairman, manager and fans. The manager and players may publically back him and support him but I think you would be very naive to believe they respect him in a similiar way to say Kompany, Yaya, Silva or Aguero. That is why he has to go, trust takes a lifetime to gain and a second to break.

You conveniently ignore the fact that he HELPED us win the league...amazing! ha ha but I agree that he probably wont be respected in the same way as those mentioned but I don't think that necessarily means he has to go - rubbish ;)

-- Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:32 am --

johnny crossan said:
All those happy shots of him in the Alps has convinced me he is off again

Interesting take on it but it could mean the exact opposite.....we just don't know<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:33 am --<br /><br />
onceabluealways said:
fatbloke said:

+1 - sure no matter what Bobbyb showed on the outside he still thinks Tevez is a cnut. We won the league and he only played around 10 games so we should be able to get better. Our problems up front were when we had balo suspended and sergio just looking a bit tired with no replacements. Think no matter what we will be stronger next season.

Dzeko is a funny one but i think he wants more playing time and he just wont get it.

Needs to sort his consistency out and then he would be great.

To all those who want rid
Give your head a wobble!
Never looked fitter
He knows he has wasted a year
Ready to do some damage
Top player, end of story

I think he wants to stay an he regrets missing out on alot of premier league games last season

look hes one of the best strikers in the world and already at out club. it will take alot of effort to sign another. he and mancini seem at peace now and i think everything is ok. i think if there is any dispute in the future it'll be over playing time.

plus he makes sergio happy =D

he has to stay

johnny crossan said:
All those happy shots of him in the Alps has convinced me he is off again

Just watched his Q & A and he certainly does not come across as being about to shoot off.

In terms of keep or sell, I (on balance) would keep. I would rather Edin go ahead of Carlos. This is purely based on what a fully fit Carlos could contribute. Of course it is possible that BOTH Edin and Tevez could go. If that was the case (and RVP came in) then the other replacement would have to be a fantastic player to replace Tevez and/or Edin.

KennyG said:
Give your head a wobble!
Never looked fitter
Ready to do some damage
Top player, end of story

If your Mrs fucked off for 5 months and tried it on with anything with a cock would you take her back?

That's basically what Tevez did to us. No matter how good a shag she is when she returns the doubt would always be in your mind as to if/when she's going to fuck off again.

KennyG said:
Give your head a wobble!
Never looked fitter
Ready to do some damage
Top player, end of story

I'm wobbling my head, doesn't work, I still want rid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.