Carlos Tevez

The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
Matt the Giant said:
mancblue said:
Morning blues,

Plenty of reports this morning that AC Milan are expected to make a bid for Tevez. What are your thoughts? Keep him? Sell him on?..

This is a tricky one: A motivated and determined Tevez is the best we could get in his position, but on the other hand he might go awol again comes winter. On the Austria videos he looks really into it.

He's such a brilliant footballer, so it feels strange to want him out. But if an adequate replacement comes in I guess the only right thing to do would be to sell.

But who is an adequate replacement for someone like Tevez?
Luke Donald?

The Fat el Hombre said:
rossie said:
r.soleofsalford said:
If Tevez leaving means we get RVP i`d rather Tevez stayed
me too

I don't want RVP but I'd be tempted to take him over Tevez. I just don't think tevez and Mancini is going to work

i think we would be swapping a potential high scoring trouble causer for a moody easily injured high scoring if he remains fit trouble causer.

(phewwwww)

One of the only things that will help quieten the Milan fans after their two world class players just got flogged. Problem is they sold Ibra and Silva to save money, not to go and spend it all on Tevez.

If they do table a proper bid though, him gone and RVP in would be a great move. Still have a great striker, admittedly with a bit less time at the top, but Aguero and Balotelli coming through, possibly Dzeko still around, and no mardy arse golfer just waiting in the wings to make it all about him, again. Arm, bite, off.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
Matt the Giant said:
This is a tricky one: A motivated and determined Tevez is the best we could get in his position, but on the other hand he might go awol again comes winter. On the Austria videos he looks really into it.

He's such a brilliant footballer, so it feels strange to want him out. But if an adequate replacement comes in I guess the only right thing to do would be to sell.

But who is an adequate replacement for someone like Tevez?
Luke Donald?

It depends doesn't it, if we are looking for a replacement of Carlos the scorer, or Carlos the assister/hard worker. The only other player in the world who could fill Carlos' shoes in both positions is Rooney. And that's not gonna happen.

Nasri, Silva and Yaya can play in the hole, but then we would need to strengthen other positions to make up for them playing in that role.
Mezut Ozil would be fantastic, but again a highly unlikely transfer. Lavezzi would have been very nice, as would Hazard.
Maybe it would be easier to give Nasri that role this season and go all out for an additional prolific scorer... RVP (hope not), Cavani, Falcao, Torres, Villa.... who knows?

sergiokun said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
rossie said:

I don't want RVP but I'd be tempted to take him over Tevez. I just don't think tevez and Mancini is going to work

Rvp is a total twat i wouldn't swap. If tevez goes then we should sign torres

IMO Torres has shown at Chelsea that he needs to be the main man and he needs to play every match. Doesn't look like he has responded well to playing a bit part role at all to me. If he came to City he would be even further away from playing week in week out, I could see his confidence deteriorating even further.

adrianr said:
One of the only things that will help quieten the Milan fans after their two world class players just got flogged. Problem is they sold Ibra and Silva to save money, not to go and spend it all on Tevez.

If they do table a proper bid though, him gone and RVP in would be a great move. Still have a great striker, admittedly with a bit less time at the top, but Aguero and Balotelli coming through, possibly Dzeko still around, and no mardy arse golfer just waiting in the wings to make it all about him, again. Arm, bite, off.

i hope your not talking about tevez, he`s not a golfer he plays off 13

Tevez City said:
Hinchcliffe's header said:
Kia will decide

He didn't decide last January.
it was all dependent on city making a stand against your fucking hero mate!! khaldhoon said no loans and no cheap deals! kia needs to remember that hes dealing with people far more powerful then he could ever be! for what its worth i hope carlos fucks off and takes you and kia with him!

r.soleofsalford said:
adrianr said:

i hope your not talking about tevez, he`s not a golfer he plays off 13
And Sergio reckons he's lying

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.