Carlos Tevez

In terms of how good he is at football, less than 30 million is definitely a bargain. I'm surprised Real aren't interested in him tbh, I think he would be right up Mourinho's street and he would settle very well in Madrid, I'm sure.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
But Tevez is not fit enough to wipe Van Persie's arse, technically, and what he will do for the other players in our team.

He will take our counter-attacking to Barca levels.

Van Persie is made for our system in every single way possible.

To say that Tevez isn't fit to wipe RVP's no-doubt brazillian behind is a stretch. They are more or less the same in and around the box but Tevez is better at dropping deeper.

And counter attacking is a thing of the past. Who are we going to counter attack against....maybe in the CL, but rarely if ever in the league.

The 4 strikers we have are perfect for us right now. Tell Mancini too get his act together please TH. And you to cop yourself on.

RVP indeed. The lunacy!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
If he goes, I will say thanks for the memories, good and bad.

But Tevez is not fit enough to wipe Van Persie's arse, technically, and what he will do for the other players in our team.

Personally, I would sell Dzeko and keep Tevez.

Lose Tevez, we still have an issue as Dzeko wants more playing time and isn't going to get it.

completely disagree - if we lose Edin and keep Carlos we have the same problem re game time (they both want it), but the bigger problem that Carlos's head can go at any time

r.soleofsalford said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
rossie said:

I don't want RVP but I'd be tempted to take him over Tevez. I just don't think tevez and Mancini is going to work

i think we would be swapping a potential high scoring trouble causer for a moody easily injured high scoring if he remains fit trouble causer.

(phewwwww)

I can see exactly where you're coming from mate and I kind of agree, though RVP is nowhere near as bad a trouble causer as tevez, if at all. Personally I think RVP is the lesser gamble.

He didn't help us win the league last season. He came within a few seconds of COSTING us the league.

Think of all the games during his absence where we dropped points. A fit and committed tevez would surely have gained us a couple of points or more.

I would rather be relegated without him than win the league with him

He's a self-centered arrogant twat. End of.

The cup final walk up the steps did it for me.

Get rid.

TonyM said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

To say that Tevez isn't fit to wipe RVP's no-doubt brazillian behind is a stretch. They are more or less the same in and around the box but Tevez is better at dropping deeper.

And counter attacking is a thing of the past. Who are we going to counter attack against....maybe in the CL, but rarely if ever in the league.

The 4 strikers we have are perfect for us right now. Tell Mancini too get his act together please TH. And you to cop yourself on.

RVP indeed. The lunacy!

No matter who you are there is always a counter attack on. How many games did we concede a corner in last season? Probably all of them. How many genuinely good counter attacks did we put together? Arsenal CC is a particularly good one. The ones at the Swamp are a bit skewed as we were playing against ten seemingly suicidal opponents and always ended up a man over on the break. Yaya at Newcastle was handy.

I'm not sure that Van Persie will make us anymore proficient at counter attacking though.

Just hope we get the right price for him as Milan now have the money.
Make them sweat just like they did with us over the Kaka situation.

Pigeonho said:
Talksport saying he has said he wants to stay and has no intention of leaving.

Hmmmmmmm!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3OYVmw_UBM&feature=g-u-u[/youtube]

Also another video showed him and Mancini having a chat and they seemed on very good terms. Almost looked like one of those "Ok you can stay, but if you fuck up one more time I'll kill you" type conversations.

Edwaardz said:
Pigeonho said:
Talksport saying he has said he wants to stay and has no intention of leaving.

Hmmmmmmm!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3OYVmw_UBM&feature=g-u-u[/youtube]

Also another video showed him and Mancini having a chat and they seemed on very good terms. Almost looked like one of those "Ok you can stay, but if you fuck up one more time I'll kill you" type conversations.

That will last untill Carlos doesnt get what he wants when he wants it.

The minut that happens toys will be thrown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.