Carlos Tevez

If he goes, I will say thanks for the memories, good and bad.

But Tevez is not fit enough to wipe Van Persie's arse, technically, and what he will do for the other players in our team.

He will take our counter-attacking to Barca levels.

Van Persie is made for our system in every single way possible.

Personally, I would sell Dzeko and keep Tevez.

Lose Tevez, we still have an issue as Dzeko wants more playing time and isn't going to get it.

richards30 said:
Tevez City said:
Hinchcliffe's header said:
Kia will decide

He didn't decide last January.
it was all dependent on city making a stand against your fucking hero mate!! khaldhoon said no loans and no cheap deals! kia needs to remember that hes dealing with people far more powerful then he could ever be! for what its worth i hope carlos fucks off and takes you and kia with him!

You didn't say any thing new !

At the end , It is not Kia decision.

If Milan are sniffing around again then it will be very interesting to see what noises come out of the Tevez camp. And surely it won't be long before Joorabchian pipes up with something.

Tevez City said:
richards30 said:
Tevez City said:
it was all dependent on city making a stand against your fucking hero mate!! khaldhoon said no loans and no cheap deals! kia needs to remember that hes dealing with people far more powerful then he could ever be! for what its worth i hope carlos fucks off and takes you and kia with him!

You didn't say any thing new !

At the end , It is not Kia decision.

Why are you so in love with Tevez

What is now clear, Milan had no money to make Tevez's proposed loan stay a permanent one, prior to what seems to be now taking place with Ibra and Thiago Silva.

I don't believe for a second they contemplated selling their two biggest stars at that stage and only an exceptional recent chain of events will see them cash in.

City played it perfectly. Tevez already agreed his salary so Milan only have to meet the same asking price which was about £22m.

sbm said:
Tevez City said:
Hinchcliffe's header said:
Kia will decide

Khaldoon Al Mubarak will decide - as he did in January.

Yes of course.

And I really appreciate his decision, because other wise City will be losing the League and Tevez for a cheap price.<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:19 am --<br /><br />
tolmie's hairdoo said:
What is now clear, Milan had no money to make Tevez's proposed loan stay a permanent one, prior to what seems to be now taking place with Ibra and Thiago Silva.

I don't believe for a second they contemplated selling their two biggest stars at that stage and only an exceptional recent chain of events will see them cash in.

City played it perfectly. Tevez already agreed his salary so Milan only have to meet the same asking price which was about £22m.

He was valued at £50m last summer !

I think anything below 30 Million is a bargain.

Tolm

So the hierachy at our club want Tevez out, but if the deal with PSG fails in any way that could stall the process because they haven't a pot to piss in without the cash from their sale. If Silva does go but Ibra doesn't then the next logical step would be to offer him to us. But we don't want Ibra we want RVP. Therefore if the dealings with AC break down our only other option to get RVP would be to sell Dzeko for cash to Bayern or Juventus taking a loss on what we paid for him. In such a scenario it would mean Tevez stays we end up with RVP and a stronger front line. Thing is if we don't play him regularly we risk the prospect of another strop during the season whereas with Dzeko we probably won't get that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.