Carlos Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.
dzeko01 said:
greedy, wanted to score at all costs instead of passing the ball, not a team player, last night he was so pissed he couldnt score, bet he wanted to prove sabella wrong, again he hasnt been called up to the argentina squad!!

he made the pass that set up dzekos second goal

he also provided the cross That was headed back across the area) for the forth goal

what were you watching???

he has played really well and our 2nd best player this season behind zabba......his creativity has stood out this season and he has completely adapted his style of play

dtc78 said:
Where can I see highlights of last nights game?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.soccer-blogger.com/2013/05/24/chelsea-vs-man-city-3-4-highlights-may-2013-st-louis-friendly-ba-azpilicueta-oscar-garcia-dzeko-richards-goals-video/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.soccer-blogger.com/2013/05/2 ... als-video/</a>

I think getting carlos to sign on for another year could be our most important signing this season. Alot wont agree but his effort on the pitch since returning has been brilliant. What a great player.

Give us another couple of years and then we can let him go to boca for nothing to see out his career.

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
I think getting carlos to sign on for another year could be our most important signing this season. Alot wont agree but his effort on the pitch since returning has been brilliant. What a great player.

Give us another couple of years and then we can let him go to boca for nothing to see out his career.

Totally agree.

That should keep everyone happy (apart from Kia J).

Neville Kneville said:
Uwe's 80s mullet said:

Totally agree.

That should keep everyone happy (apart from Kia J).

this

dzeko01 said:
greedy, wanted to score at all costs instead of passing the ball, not a team player, last night he was so pissed he couldnt score, bet he wanted to prove sabella wrong, again he hasnt been called up to the argentina squad!!
14 assists in the league says he's a team player.

Last night was a friendly, and yes he's a striker so he was pissed he couldn't score, it's not something to be pissed at him about.

Dzeko is actually the worst for battering the ball straight at defenders when he has team mates in great positions.

I think a one year extension would be a great solution to the Tevez problem.

BringBackSwales said:
Blue Haze said:
That is the most misunderstood incident of Tevez's City career. The internal inquiry, as pointed out, found nothing to support Mancini's claim. But the media was so full of righteous fury at a foreign high-paid player that no one remembers the inquiry.

If he stayed for another year, I'll be delighted. He gave 100% yesterday in a friendly.

Out of interest when were the full contents of the internal inquiry ever published? I am not making any inference as to what the report might have said, but I have been involved in such inquiries and the output would have been dozens of pages and I do not remember it being published? In fact I know that it would not have been published, so we really cannot say what was in it in detail
The full contents weren't published but enough of the main findings were to make it clear what had happened.

The key findings were that Tevez had not refused to go on but refused to warm up again. So Mancini's claim that he had refused to come on was toally undermined as no one else who witnessed the incident backed him up. Certainly not saying 100% of the blame attached to Mancini over that but he lost his head and did and said things he shouldn't have. If Tevez had warmed up again or Mancini had sent him on, nothing more would have happened.

Accept it - Mancini lost the plot that night.

What a player?
The phrase here is 'driving force'.
If we lose him without adequate replacement, we will really struggle next season.
He has re-defined his position and wil now be able to contribute effectively no matter his age.
He has gone from a Great lone striker to a very solid attacking mid.
I think with the right coach and given a little time, he will shed his selfishness.
I say, offer an extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.