Carlos Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.
jauganaut said:
What a player?
The phrase here is 'driving force'.
If we lose him without adequate replacement, we will really struggle next season.
He has re-defined his position and wil now be able to contribute effectively no matter his age.
He has gone from a Great lone striker to a very solid attacking mid.
I think with the right coach and given a little time, he will shed his selfishness.
I say, offer an extension

AGREE, AGREE, AGREE!

jauganaut said:
What a player?
The phrase here is 'driving force'.
If we lose him without adequate replacement, we will really struggle next season.
He has re-defined his position and wil now be able to contribute effectively no matter his age.
He has gone from a Great lone striker to a very solid attacking mid.
I think with the right coach and given a little time, he will shed his selfishness.
I say, offer an extension

ONLY THIS!

Give Carlos a contract now!

I still think Tevez will be sold as he will not sign a contract extension even with Mancini gone.

Tevez. Stick Or Twist?

With one year remaining what should we do? Do we let him go this summer and get some money for him, £15-20M, or do we hang on for another year and he leaves on a free? For me I would keep him for another year, and try and persuade him to sign a new 2 year deal. With Mancini gone, he may just do that.

Re: Tevez. Stick Or Twist?

He's a fantastic player and we'd really miss him , it's a bit of a predicament for the new boss and a lot will depend on Tevez's wishes .... i'd like to see him stay though.

Had a minor disagreement with bobby which bobby turned into worldwar3 probably to detract from the inept performance.

Hope he stays but if he doesn't sign a contract he'l be gone before the season starts I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.