Carlos Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.
salfordpaul said:
mancini was never going to let carlos play again after munich- he was put under massive pressure by city, and eventually let back in the fold and really we won the league last yr with his goals

see you old pal, good luck at juve! you will shine

I don't have time to check if anyone else has commented on this in the previous 12 pages, but the third goal in a 4-0 home win against West Brom and a hat-trick against Norwich won us the league? I think I must be misunderstanding the Premier League points system.

Could have been a legend but blew it with the Munich business, asking for a transfer after we beat west ham away without him and playing golf for months.

Ciao

If tevez wanted to go and didnt want a new contract then fait enough.....

However....

We are a much weaker squad without him and any replacement that we can realistically get is a down grade imho.

The only players (realistically available) that I would have taken are Falcao and Cavani and ones already gone and we arent going for the other one......

This has hugely weakened our attacking options and squad......we build by bringing in 2 decent additions (hopefully) and then weaken by losing a fantastic player in tevez......we should have only let him go when the replacement was already signed....we are playing a dangerous game here

peter barnes ate my hamster said:
jimharri said:
What about Messi as a replacement?

"TAXI!!!!"
Well Cruyff thinks it's time to get rid. .. a cheeky £100 Million offer and throw in Kolorov as part of the deal. ..
That should do it. ..

And if that's not appealing enough - we don't offer Kolarov.

simon23 said:
If tevez wanted to go and didnt want a new contract then fait enough.....

However....

We are a much weaker squad without him and any replacement that we can realistically get is a down grade imho.

The only players (realistically available) that I would have taken are Falcao and Cavani and ones already gone and we arent going for the other one......

This has hugely weakened our attacking options and squad......we build by bringing in 2 decent additions (hopefully) and then weaken by losing a fantastic player in tevez......we should have only let him go when the replacement was already signed....we are playing a dangerous game here

Agreed which leads me to the conclusion his replacement is in the bag and only a matter of time before its announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.