Carlos Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a bumpy ride Carlos. If this move comes off then best wishes. When you crossed that white line you always gave your best and we could ask no more than that.

We had to let one comic go but his replacement is much funnier. So I guess - good riddance and good ridence.

I don't suppose it's no coincidence that Balotelli, Mancini & now seemingly Tevez have gone within the last 6 months. Peace will reign at last!

This is exactly what Txiki & Soriano did at Barca within 12 months of taking over.

Mike D said:
Gutted that Carlos has gone but with cash in the bank along with the money from Balotelli we are now down 2 world class strikers. So time to stop fucking about and buy Cavani

problem is that all but a few will be a down grade on cavani

I keep seeing people saying Jovetic but I just dont rate the guy at all......

I think we have messed up a bit here

Top player, attitude on the pitch never questioned. Off the pitch there were issues, but he is the reason we are where we are. He carried us for 2 seasons, lifted the FA cup and then came back to help us win the league. He has his faults, but I am grateful for what he has done, yet it was time to move on.

Shocking piece of business. Question; could we get a player of Tevez quality for 12 million? Answer; no chance!!
Why don't we shift rubbish like Kolarov and Garcia before players like Tevez who give 110% every time he pulls on a blue shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.