Carlos Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted that Carlos has gone but with cash in the bank along with the money from Balotelli we are now down 2 world class strikers. So time to stop fucking about and buy Cavani

Mike D said:
Gutted that Carlos has gone but with cash in the bank along with the money from Balotelli we are now down 2 world class strikers. So time to stop fucking about and buy Cavani
That could totally ruin us. Guys a gamble. Needs to be the centre of the team. That's what the Uruguay performances tell you. That and his game is badly affected by morale. He could come here and flop. Anyone who has watched him at the Confederations Cup must have huge doubts over him game.

We must have somebody lined up if we're letting carlito go,it's the unwritten rule of football,you line somebody up,whether that be player or manager,before you move someone on......
I think there could be news ahead and this could start a huge chain of events for us in the transfer market..
Buckle up everybody...

manimanc said:
We must have somebody lined up if we're letting carlito go,it's the unwritten rule of football,you line somebody up,whether that be player or manager,before you move someone on......
I think there could be news ahead and this could start a huge chain of events for us in the transfer market..
Buckle up everybody...

I think we had to sell or he would have gone for nowt in 12 months. I don't think we have anyone lined up t all yet.

Marvin said:
Mike D said:
That could totally ruin us. Guys a gamble. Needs to be the centre of the team. That's what the Uruguay performances tell you. That and his game is badly affected by morale. He could come here and flop. Anyone who has watched him at the Confederations Cup must have huge doubts over him game.

Spot on Marv.

manimanc said:
AJ and DeJong for Sinclair and Garcia.

I'm pleased he's gone extending his contract wasn't worth it, neither was keeping him for another year. Those who say he was our best player last year and mention his work rate have a point but they need to watch a game from when he first arrived and one from last season and in my opinion its not as high as it once was possibly due to age, which is only going to get worse so for me it's the right move to make.

I'm looking forward to seeing a fresh new(ish) team next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.