Carlos Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
BNsPp5BCMAEyMeN.jpg:large
Tevez has changed since I last saw him.

LoveCity said:

I have to be honest. I can't remember feeling like this about losing a CIty player since SWP, and he was really one of our own. Carlos represented everything on the pitch a footballer should be. Fierce, competitive, gifted, committed, hungry, and most importantly, magical. He ushered in the new era. He gave it Slur Alex and Neville in broad daylight and front of millions.

Thank you Carlos for everything. I'll raise to toast to you tonight. Not ashamed to say that you were my ADUG era hero. I for one will miss you and feel privileged you wore the Blue shirt and gave us all those magical goals and moments.

whipper said:
Blue Maverick said:
SSN saying Tevez cost us £47 million where do they get this shit from?

They have changed it to £25.5 million now.

In fairness David Conn in his excellent book "Richer than God" mentions this and insists it was the higher figure , not the £25.5 million one the Rags made public.

I don't care , either either he owes MCFC nothing.

Good luck Carlito

BillyShears said:
LoveCity said:

I have to be honest. I can't remember feeling like this about losing a CIty player since SWP, and he was really one of our own. Carlos represented everything on the pitch a footballer should be. Fierce, competitive, gifted, committed, hungry, and most importantly, magical. He ushered in the new era. He gave it Slur Alex and Neville in broad daylight and front of millions.

Thank you Carlos for everything. I'll raise to toast to you tonight. Not ashamed to say that you were my ADUG era hero. I for one will miss you and feel privileged you wore the Blue shirt and gave us all those magical goals and moments.

Completely agree. Seeing that picture makes it even sadder, as it's more real.
Quality player- being only 24, having him as the best player I've seen play for City may not say a whole lot, but he was on his day. Carried us at times. No matter what happened in Munich (rightly or wrongly I blame Mancini as much as Tevez, if not more) he always gave everything when he played.

Coming back last season and being integral in Nasri's goal against Chelsea, a hat trick against Norwich when he could easily have not tried given what had happened that season.

Unbelievable player, and probably the hardest working player I've ever seen too. It's easy to be hard working in midfield (to an extent) as everything goes through midfield. Being hard working up front can be such a selfless task.

We could have used him for a few seasons easily, but if he wouldn't sign an extension then it was the right time to go.

Blue Maverick said:
SSN saying Tevez cost us £47 million where do they get this shit from?
Very reliable sources say he cost us a fee of £45m, which I think includes agent fees. The rags had an option to pay £25m based on the fact they'd paid some money for him but that didn't apply to any other club.

I'd say that was decent value for what he gave us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.